Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Packerguy is offline Rookie

Packer/Viking talk

Packers win and the vikings win

To be honest I thought this win by the vikings was the least impressive thus far, but the bottom line is they won and teams will not always have their a game all the time.

As impressive as the packers victories were the feat is diminished some because of who they played and when they played them. In my opinion the Packers still have one of the WORST defenses in the league and will be forced to try to outscore the better teams in this league.

Finally

Even without Moss the viking offense is pretty good and with him they are almost unstoppable.
    The packers may have a shot at the playoffs but as far as catching the vikings it certainly appears like I have a better chance at winning the powerball.

ps I am not a believer in your defense at all but it looks better than greenbays at this point........

go pack.....................talk to u purple guys later

Packer/Viking talk

Ah, finally another packerfan to add to the few on this site that can argue both sides. Week 9 will be fun for all....well except for the pack that is!! lol

great post Packerguy and welcome to the site. Please stay as an intelligent Pack fan, since you are an endangered species!
    Through Wind, Snow, Sleet, or Rain, all will feel the purple pain!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Packer/Viking talk

I think we at pp.org, the media and you Packerguy(and most of the other packer fans) are too fickle. Just because a team goes 6-0 doesn't mean they are in the Playoffs automatically. You have to play the rest of the season. I think the Pack was written off last year and they made the playoffs.

I am not counting anyone out. The Chiefs will set some record and make the Playoffs this year. They improved their play on both sides of the ball. If you don't bring your A game every week you will get beat in this league.

I for one am a believer in the Vikes this year to make the playoffs but I will not be counting my chickens just yet. The Vike have some tough games coming up and they will have to bring it on both sides of the ball or get beat.

We need Moss back healthy to make it a little easier for us down the stretch.

Packer/Viking talk

How was it the least impressive? It wasnt a stellar offensive performance, but the defense made 3 ints and a forced a fumble and got it. We won by 17 points. Maybe its not the conventional way of winning for the Vikes, but impressive in my eyes none the less. I guess you have to be a Vike fan to appreciate a near shutout!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Packer/Viking talk

I think by "least impressive" he means we didnt score 12 touchdowns and have Culpepper and Moss break 15 records! lol
    Through Wind, Snow, Sleet, or Rain, all will feel the purple pain!

2fat4uVike is offline Rookie

Packer/Viking talk

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/recap/NFL_20041011_TEN@GB

Now that was impressive :tongue:

Our D stepped up, regardless if it was against a second string QB, and we still stopped Titans run game along with their passing game.
    Take out J Walker and see how explosive the Pack is...
    I'll never count the Pack out, yesterdays victory was impressive, altho the final score was similar to what the Vikes did against the cowgirls :wink:
    088676aa021b660e4a867e020ba397cf

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

Packer/Viking talk

i will see how we are after this three game stand, Home for the G-men then away in Indy and away at Lambeau, if we can go 2-1 or maybe 3-0 then we can start to feel good but 5-1 only means you cant finish with 4 wins, nothing more
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

Packerguy is offline Rookie

Packer/Viking talk

"ADubya26" wrote:
    How was it the least impressive? It wasnt a stellar offensive performance, but the defense made 3 ints and a forced a fumble and got it. We won by 17 points. Maybe its not the conventional way of winning for the Vikes, but impressive in my eyes none the less. I guess you have to be a Vike fan to appreciate a near shutout!

I found this vikings performance the least impressive because Steve Mcnair did not play and the titans and Volek continually kicked themselves in the a$$ all day. I mean that pick in the endzone was the worst pass I have seen since favres lolly pop in the playoffs last year against the eagles.

Like I said, A win is still is a win and ateam may not always do it flashy so I give the vikings credit.

Right now the Eagles and Vikes appear to be the two best in the NFC. With that being said I dont think either is unbeatable, but I dont think my Packers have the defense to win against u guys unless they surprise me.

In any case I will look forward to the game and come back here win or lose to talk some football

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Packer/Viking talk

I would say the least impressive game was againts the Texans. Sure the offense kicked a$$! But the defense totally nullified that kick a$$ performance with shitty play.

I think the Titans game was pretty impressive. It shows that our Defense can also have just as big games as our Offense does. We are becoming more of a team of two dimensions as opposed to the one dimensional offensive team.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Bleedspurple is offline Rookie

Packer/Viking talk

Our schedule gets very tough here. Very worries I am.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast