Packer/Viking game - thoughts

Every year I watch the Vikings have there ups and downs and continue to ask myself why do I waste the time doing it. They blowout Seattle on the road and lose to teams like the 49ers and Bills.

And then I remember what I waited all off and pre-season for....and that the Vikings kicking the Packers @ss, watching Farve getting rattled throwing picks and getting sacked. Listen and watching the Viking fans and the dome as loud is it can possible be that year.

I agree we have plenty of issues and problems, but there is no better way to break out of a slump then to kick the Packers @ss. I know all the problems that we've had up to this week can be forgotten if they can just pound the Packers. You need somebody to step up on offense, no better way to do it then in the biggest rival game of the year, so lets SKOL VIKES and lets be so loud on sunday that the look on Mike McCarthy face will be dumber that it already is.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Packer/Viking game - thoughts

Amen to that ..... hope its like 2002. The before we got beaten at home by the Giants, Culpepper got pulled in place of Bouman that game and we still lost. The week from that game to playing the Pack the following week at the Dome was all doom and gloom as people were expecting us to get a kicking from them.
    Instead we straight after them from the opening play and never looked back and hung Bretty boy out to dry that day.
    If we did it then we can do it now -here's to a putting a whooping on Favre and the cheeseheads, lets make his last visit to the Dome a thoroughly miserably one
    ;D
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

If we play Sunday against the Packers like we did against the 49ers, then GB will kick the Vikings a$$... I would hate to see that, but right now, I have no trust in the Vikings offense..

The only trust I have is, their defense against the run.. Fred Smoot always gets burned in the secondary, and our offense sucks right now.. The only way we have a shot at beating GB is if our defense and ST's score some TD's, and make Favre pass the ball all day long to catch up..

If GB gets ahead early, it is all over for the Vikings.. I hate to say all this people, but the Vikings have given us fans no reason to believe that they are a force to be reckoned with.. Our QB sucks, our WR's suck, and our play calling on offense sucks.. Until we get that fixed, we have no shot at anything..

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

My only real thought going into this game is, lord please dont let us lose to the Packers.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

davike is offline Team Alumni

if we lose to the packers at home.....i will kill myself :'(

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

Gift is offline Coordinator

I don't see us winning this one if we "stay the course" on the offensive side of the ball.
    Brett Farve can score more that 3 points no matter how bad this team is.
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

davike is offline Team Alumni

"Gift" wrote:
    I don't see us winning this one if we "stay the course" on the offensive side of the ball.
    Brett Farve can score more that 3 points no matter how bad this team is.
    unless of course we have an interception return, a punt return, and a kick off return for touchdowns i don't see us winning against many ppl if we don't get our offense straightened out.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

We'll win, i think Childress & Co will do anything to not let this happend again
    we just have to believe in the vikings, where is that cheesehead bashing when you need it the most?
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

[/quote]
    unless of course we have an interception return, a punt return, and a kick off return for touchdowns i don't see us winning against many ppl if we don't get our offense straightened out.
    [/quote]

[size=14pt]Thats impossible![/size] signed, Giantsfan
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.