Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

Packer Team Report

thats a long bunch of words about a team i could care less about
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

Packer Team Report

Dog,

I like Bud Grant too he's from Wisconsin born, raised, and still lives there.

See we can be friends.
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

Packer Team Report

"purplehorn" wrote:
    It's been rumored that we here in western N.C.
    will have indoor plumbing available sometime in
    the next 5 years. I guess I never new WI was so
    high tech.
    WOW we are still using the Aqueducts the romans built man you guys have everything,

Tex the Artical was very insightfull about what the GB front office wants to happen from the caoches and players but it's like the chinese circle of people you say one thing to the first person they whisper what you say to the second person and by the time it gets back to you at the start it is NOT the same thing.

it is interesting to findout what GB will be working on so the rest of the teams should read the aritcal and really attempt to disrupted their game plans,

but hey that is why they say in battle or on a battle field the first thing that goes down the drain (to putting nicely) is the plan but what they train for is no matter what the plan of attack you have the confidence in those around you to accomplish the mission is most important (are they lacking confidence) and they (BG sharholders) have to have these kind of meetings?.

it was kind of sad to see season ticket holders of 50year NEVER stood on the field I felt sorry for those folks... man I won't even go anywhere with that one...that really is sad....

That is why Minnesota Viking will win this year, they don't need to talk about what if's they have the confidence in each other, in their coaches and thier fans to know no matter what happens on the gridiron they will accomplish the mission and they have 1000000000% the confidence from their fans and coaches...

You can't hide from the purple pride :salute: :happy9:

Thanks for the report
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

bigdogbovy is offline Asst. Coach

Packer Team Report

"TEXPACK" wrote:
    Dog,

I like Bud Grant too he's from Wisconsin born, raised, and still lives there.

See we can be friends.
    I figure as a packer fan you'd befurious at how poor a job sherm has done as GM and Coach. go ahead blindly follow. but I want the Vike/GB rivalry to go on not fade away as the pack sinks to bottom of the barrell status because of sherm
    de43540278a8c8500baf55c07109eb7e

TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

Packer Team Report

I have never come here and proclaimed my love for Sherman. I hoped we would get a shot at Mooch. I want a coach to stay for 10-15 years I think Sherman is just passing through. I would prefer a more defensive minded coach than Sherman and he can take Rossley with him.
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123