Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Packer press bashing Culpepper and the Vikes

he does have a valid point that we did add older players...the potential for injuries is high. i'm afraid of us being the 'redskins'...looking great on paper...remember how year after year in the offseason, everyone would rave about how improved the 'skins were...and every year they'd stink up the place.
    that's about the only point i'll give him, the rest about pep being made by moss...nonsense. obviously it's easier to throw when the defense is being paranoid about covering moss, but is he forgetting all the fancy footwork by pep...or all of the short routes to whomever is underneath, be it tight end or running back. i think that moss was a bit of a crutch for pep...there were many times when he'd try to force it to moss and wouldn't necessarily notice others who were open. remember what happened with the stupid randy-ratio?

"VIKE$4LIFE" wrote:
    who cares what this joker says hes just upset because he knows were going to destroy the pack two times this season.
    Also did you see this guys picture, come on how can we take him seriously?
    :lol:
    they're in denial . i would have a tough time saying the pack is better even if i knew it and it was obvious .

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    Pep has to prove it.
    do you miss randy , how do you feel about the trade ? just messen with you i'm sure every one already knows how you feel .

on the serious side if we put it together and won the big one would you be more apt to forgive the vikes about the trade or is this a grudge you hold for life?

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    Pep has to prove it.
    How predictable. :lol:

Paulbedy59 is offline Coordinator

The guy is a deadbeat on a fourth rate site,what the hell can you expect?Not to mention this Favrehead don,t know favre from shinola..
    If winning isn,t everything,why keep score?

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Wholly Monkey boy, check out the mug on that guy !!
    anyways, he had to come to MN for a decent education at least he had that going for him ....

Defense will be top 10, if and only if majority of parts stay healthy.

Offense, top 10 easily but only because Kleiny is back blocking and make the tough short catches. You really cant under-estimate how important he is to opening up this offense, along with all the match-up problems he alone creates.

I look for a good year, not 14-2 ... but 11-5 is by no means out of the question with the schedule being what it is. But with 25% of NFL games being decided by 3pts or less last year, better hope Edinger works his way out of his funk. Or here comes another 9-7 or 8-8 season again.

DaunteHOF is offline Coach

Let them hate, specially when we have the superbowl ring...
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    Pep has to prove it.
    I guess 155/226 68.5% 1693 yards (241.85 per game) 12 Tds with a 95.24 rating in the 7 games that Moss either didn't play at all, or was considered a "non-factor" isn't proving yourself? And that's in a system designed around Moss. I'll take those #'s all day every day.

Pep will prove it...no doubt in my mind.

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Every single game Itrey. Thanks for the stats. What's wrong with those numbers? Pep will be just fine.

souls-fan is offline Waterboy

The more of that article I read, the more my blood boiled. So many points to make, so little time. Here's a couple:

1. How does he knock the Lions for drafting a WR when they had one of the worst drafts of any team in recent history.

2. We all know that Pep did OK withoug Moss...not even gonna expand on that one here.

3. He looks at it more as the Pack being a lesser of North evils...meaning he doesn't even like their chances now but hopes for injuries and misfortunes among the rest of the division.

4. F-cK this guy some place uncomfortable (like the back seat of a volkswagen)

I feel a little better now but this author just replaced Jared the Subway guy as my least favorite person in the world.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast