Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Packer press bashing Culpepper and the Vikes

Krenzke is a biased writer that has a lot of wishful thinking. He does make some valid points but he downgrades the return of Kleinsasser and capable backs we have. Sure we will miss Moss but he needs to understand teams still have to cover Williamson down the field which leaves other parts of the field open for other WRs, TEs, and backs. I wouldn't put too much stock into what he says. It's definately not worth more time for me except to write this message.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

this year we have a better recieving corp. i honestly see no problem with our offense at this point it may not be number one but it will still be burning rocket fuel

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Good point magicci our as my roomate would say "Straight J-5" (jet fuel as the AF boys refer to it) baby!
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Space Coyote Guest

Here's what he wrote about Sharper THURSDAY, Feb. 17, 2005, 9:30 pm:

'They are talking about releasing Darren Sharper - their only defensive playmaker - because of his high cap charge. Their other safety spot is again up for grabs and they need another pass rusher.'

packer insider

and here is what he said THURSDAY, May 19, 2005, 7:45 pm:

'Sharper was affected by his knee injury for much of the year and clearly did not play at the same level as he had in previous years.'

So, I guess when his team has Sharper he doesn't want to get rid of him...but when Sharper goes to the Vikes this Krenzke dude has only bad things to say?

I found that contradiction in about 8 seconds on google. I wonder what I would find if I bothered to actually subscribe to his crappy blog?

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    we will have to wait and see if pep can do it without moss.. we really havent seen him without Moss so i cant really say he will be great or not.. he will still be solid though
    but we have seen pep w/o moss . only lost a 2 1/2 points per game with out moss . and with a shut down defence we'll be able to make those points stand up this go around . and stats don't make a great qb , winning does just ask brady or rothel-sumthin .

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

I dunno, this guy seems to think that the Packers have been the undisputed kings of the North the past few seasons. Considering how they eeked out the North title, the fact that all the other teams are improving and the Packers are not would lead on to believe their luck has run out.

He starts by bashing the other north teams draft, all of which (right now) appear to have done better than the Packers. In addition all appear to have come out better in Free agency as well.

The only positive that has come from the Packers offseason has been the aquisition of Bates as a D. Coordinator. Unfortunatly for them their players have not changed.

This is all I can say about all of our offseason aquisitions (with the exception of Williamson, as a replacement for Moss):

They are ALL improvements on last years team. Last year's team who humiliated Green Bay in their own house in the playoffs.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

That dude is a DUMB SH*T!!!

The Packers did practically NOTHING this offseason to improve their team...while we added veterans to the young, talented defense that we had last year....what he fails to see is that if the vets can't handle it, the youngsters will step up and do the job. He doesn't see how much depth we have because he can't see past the bullsh*t oozing out of his ears!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

u gotta be kidding me, culpepper will be the same, how the hell can anyone say he wont, randy moss didnt make culpepper, hes his own man, anyone who says else wise either humps sheep or snorts crack...idoits

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

VIKE$4LIFE is offline Training Camp

who cares what this joker says hes just upset because he knows were going to destroy the pack two times this season.
    Also did you see this guys picture, come on how can we take him seriously?
    :lol:

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Pep has to prove it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast