Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Packerguy is offline Rookie

Packer forum the same as here

ITs just priceless to read these forums and how the posts change from week to week. Last week on this forum every post was calling for Tice's head. Many claiming u may not win another game. Now i see nothing about tice and everyone has confidence that your going to crush the packers.

IF u go to the packer forum its all doom and gloom. "Sherman is the worst coach in the nfl", The packers will get destroyed on friday, "favre should retire" blah blah blah blah.

IF the packers win friday then instantly we will be going to the supebowl.

Generally the best team goes to the superbowl. I know my club isnt the best so my expectations are 1 and done in the playoffs. They might have a chance to win 1 depending on the matchup

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Who do you see hear supporting Tice?

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

skogs02 is offline Starter

i still hate the guy

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

I like Tice. Great guy.... WILL be a great coach too.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

I've always been a tice suporter, if we would have lost that game i probably would have attacked our OLINE again, for falso starts, holdings, and no protection. I think i already made that clear in my - and + thread.

But your right most forums are like that, especaily ours because its so back and forth.

what you talken about, :cheese: chesse head :violent3:

YES there are many fellow viking fans who do not like the head coach :-k we all know it and we all have discussed it many many times through out the years TICE has been with the Great Minnesota Vikings :headbang: .

I for one Like TICE and wish him all the best with the remainder of the year and hope he is able to make the team the NFC Champions. [-o<

BUT what has that got to do with you and the PUCKER ukeright: FORUM being the same :scratch: are you trolling with nothing better to do than to try and start some ottytrain5:

Wrong place :dark1: go back to chesse wiz :walk: where you came from :wave:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Packer fans calling for sherman after he led this once 1-4 team into the playoffs? Get real. Same goes as the vikes will blow the packers out of the water. I highly doubt it. As much as i want to see that happen, this will be a hell of a close game.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

vikesls is offline Rookie

I agree with the Hawiian fan!!! This will be an extremely close game. We'll win, but the margin will be small and likely in the last couple minutes of the game. Another see saw match of mostly O going at it.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Packer forum the same as here

"Packerguy" wrote:
    ITs just priceless to read these forums and how the posts change from week to week. Last week on this forum every post was calling for Tice's head. Many claiming u may not win another game. Now i see nothing about tice and everyone has confidence that your going to crush the packers.

IF u go to the packer forum its all doom and gloom. "Sherman is the worst coach in the nfl", The packers will get destroyed on friday, "favre should retire" blah blah blah blah.

IF the packers win friday then instantly we will be going to the supebowl.

Generally the best team goes to the superbowl. I know my club isnt the best so my expectations are 1 and done in the playoffs. They might have a chance to win 1 depending on the matchup
    Yes, living in Wisconsin I see this (the flip-flop) all the time. I think it's simply the nature of people. When things go well, all is right with the world, when things go wrong, there has to be a scape goat.

Oddly enough, those same people calling for Favre's retirement will defend him to the death if WE suggest that :wink:

AS for Fridays game...we SHOULD win. Our team is getting a shot in the arm by getting Winfield and Birk back - and you guys will likely be without Fergusson (Even if Walker is your best WR, Fergy will be missed). Plus, we're at home, and we owe you after the Refs tossed you the game in Lambeau (Yup, still grinding that axe 8) ).

I won't predict a final score, I'll just say that we'll win.

Caine

Del Rio Guest

I really don't think anyone has flip flopped here. Some people don't like Tice some people do.

He is a coach his job is to win. When he loses he isn't really doing his job well. When he wins he is. So how exactly would someone be flip flopping between liking him if he does his job well and disliking him if he doesn't.

Besides no one here seems to have gone back on their previous statements, but if they should choose to I wouldn't see why it would be surprising.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast