Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Packer fans rooting for seahawks now

Even though you are a true Packer fan, I truly admire your devotion to your team. Better to ride out the storm than to jump ship at the first sign of trouble...one would look pretty stupid if that small thundercloud that cause you to jump turned out to be no more than one that only cause it to drizzle...besides, once the non-threatening cloud has past, the boat just keeps on going, leaving you behind to swim for shore with the sharks chasing you!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Packer fans rooting for seahawks now

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    "hovan" wrote:

Los, your a different breed. And I'm sure there are many other True Packer fans, who dish it out and Take it. This post wasn't directed towards you.
    Dude...I wasn't taking it personal at all. There are a lot of Packer "fans" crying, though. I have no sensitivity of my own integrity as a Packer fan, ever. Like any other true-blue fan, I get disgusted with people who see their team lose two in a row and vow never to watch them again...and I'm sure you've had to endure the same crap in Viking land.

Frankly, these are all the fans who jumped on the bandwagon in the mid-90's and are now trying to jump off. Either way, I'm still driving the bandwagon!

:cheers:
    fair play to you Los, I suspect there has also been an earthquake in the St. Louis area with all the bandwagon Rams fans jumping ship as well.
    Things like that show just how dedicated people are towards their team, be interesting to see how many Patriot and Seahawk jerseys start appearing on the streets
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Packer fans rooting for seahawks now

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    "hovan" wrote:

Los, your a different breed. And I'm sure there are many other True Packer fans, who dish it out and Take it. This post wasn't directed towards you.
    Dude...I wasn't taking it personal at all. There are a lot of Packer "fans" crying, though. I have no sensitivity of my own integrity as a Packer fan, ever. Like any other true-blue fan, I get disgusted with people who see their team lose two in a row and vow never to watch them again...and I'm sure you've had to endure the same crap in Viking land.

Frankly, these are all the fans who jumped on the bandwagon in the mid-90's and are now trying to jump off. Either way, I'm still driving the bandwagon!

:cheers:

"Jumped off the Bandwagon" could that be Packman, he is hiding again after the loss to Indy.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12