Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

Packer fans rooting for seahawks now

I went on their board and many of their fans are jumping the bandwagon saying the pack sucks and cheering for Seattle or new england. Looks like we dont have a rival anymore.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Packer fans rooting for seahawks now

"vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    I went on their board and many of their fans are jumping the bandwagon saying the pack sucks and cheering for Seattle or new england. Looks like we dont have a rival anymore.

Typical!
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

Haha ones saying he's never coming back to root for the pack anymore.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Dumb@sses!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

And which site is this? I would be disappointed if that was being said, but right now, there's a LOT of angry and frustrated Packer fans. Not me, but one that need to chill out a little bit. We are extremely spoiled with having solid teams for over 10 years, and when we do dip down into mediocrity someday, its going to be a painful process, like it is for any team.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    And which site is this? I would be disappointed if that was being said, but right now, there's a LOT of angry and frustrated Packer fans. Not me, but one that need to chill out a little bit. We are extremely spoiled with having solid teams for over 10 years, and when we do dip down into mediocrity someday, its going to be a painful process, like it is for any team.
    I hate the packers i hope they do fall flat on their faces. Favre is a idiot and Green sucks too. The vikings win the division this year. Packers finish last in the division. :cheers:

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Now Now farve may be an idiot but i would invite green to be on my team anyday, as a backup lol.

I hate the packers i hope they do fall flat on their faces. Favre is a idiot and Green sucks too. The vikings win the division this year. Packers finish last in the division. :cheers:
    Sorry, thought you might have discussed that intelligently. Must have thought you were someone else.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    Los, your a different breed. And I'm sure there are many other True Packer fans, who dish it out and Take it. This post wasn't directed towards you.
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

"hovan" wrote:

Los, your a different breed. And I'm sure there are many other True Packer fans, who dish it out and Take it. This post wasn't directed towards you.
    Dude...I wasn't taking it personal at all. There are a lot of Packer "fans" crying, though. I have no sensitivity of my own integrity as a Packer fan, ever. Like any other true-blue fan, I get disgusted with people who see their team lose two in a row and vow never to watch them again...and I'm sure you've had to endure the same crap in Viking land.

Frankly, these are all the fans who jumped on the bandwagon in the mid-90's and are now trying to jump off. Either way, I'm still driving the bandwagon!

:cheers:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast