Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Packer fans reaction to the game

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "scott72" wrote:
    There's not really too much that needs to be said here except this game featured 2 very bad teams playing until the very end and one team winning it. Do I think the Vikes are going to turn their whole season around? Hell no, the Panthers will prob crush em. The thing that vike fans forget is that we knew our team was gonna blow chunks coming into this year. You guys had pretty dang high expectations. The let down from our standpoint isn't quite as high because we we're prepared for it.

Does that mean it doesn't suck to lose to you guys? Of course not. There will be a re-match. If we have enough guys left to put a team out there, we'll give ya a good game.

All in all, my son and I enjoyed our trip to the Dome. I love the sound system, even tho it's loud as all hell..lol. My son was happy cause he's a Vike fan so all was not lost. Great game, could of went either way.
    If your son is that much smarter than you, you just might want to get some DNA tests done. :lol:
    LMAO :lol:

Scott, your team is now so full of holes that you really are cheese heads (Swiss cheese heads). No running backs worth anything and 1 receiver!

Your team could always pick up Howry, we booted his no good a$$ last week.

With the schedule your team has I think you lose your next 6 games, how does 1 - 11 sound to the Packer faithful!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe we lose at Carolina, but maybe not! I like are chances for the rest of the season a lot more than yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your team can hope to be in the number 1 draft pick bowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See ya Scott, have a nice year!!!!!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Del Rio Guest

I'm just surprised you managed the intestinal fortitude to take your son to a game that was showcasing a bunch of *gasp* sinners..................

I'm surprised your boy wasn't morally damaged by the mere sight of the Vikings players.

At least he got to learn a valuable lesson....even though a few Vikings players made some mistakes they were still able to beat the hell out of the Pack, and deep down in the soul that's all that really matters.

6-KINGS Guest

"Del Rio" wrote:
    I'm just surprised you managed the intestinal fortitude to take your son to a game that was showcasing a bunch of *gasp* sinners..................

I'm surprised your boy wasn't morally damaged by the mere sight of the Vikings players.

At least he got to learn a valuable lesson....even though a few Vikings players made some mistakes they were still able to beat the hell out of the Pack, and deep down in the soul that's all that really matters.
    And that cheerleaders boobies bounce.
    That is important to Del!!

Del Rio Guest

Son-Dad what are those bouncing things down there?

Dad-Huh? What bounci.......OMG son pull your bonnet down over your eyes.

Dad- This is unexceptible. *Dials Cell Phone*

Wilf- Hello?

Dad- I am very dissapointed in your team, first the boat, now this.......

Wilf- *looks down from his box in the sky* Is that you with the thanksgiving suit and puritan top hat?

Dad- Yes

Wilf- Is your son wearing a bonnet?

Dad- yes

Wilf- :neutral:

scott72 is offline Rookie

Del Rio it's hard to read anything you post cause a lot of it doesn't make much sense, but anyway. I had the decency to come back on here and post and I get shredded, nice. Oh and for the moron that said you beat the hell out of us, you've got to be kidding. You must not have been watching the same game. :roll:
    If you want to rip on me fine, I could really care less, but face the music fellas, your team still sucks. We knew we'd suck, you guys were talking Superbowl. Big difference. Judging by the reponses I got from posting that, I'd say I hit the nail right on the head.
    Just like the last 3 years, somehow, someway, you guys will find a way to screw it up and the Pack will take home the division title. :lol:
    Go Pack go!!!

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

1-5 is a big defecit Scott. In fact... i dont think there is any way you will even be close to 2nd in the division this year. The vikings, Bears, and lions are all clearly better than the packers. Whether the bears and lions are clearly better than the vikings is for us to find out. Who knows? this could be the turning point in our season much like the Giants game last year.

Prophet Guest

The NFCN has a combined record of 9-15. I don't think anyone in the division has the right to talk too big, especially the Packers.

Del Rio Guest

"scott72" wrote:
    Del Rio it's hard to read anything you post cause a lot of it doesn't make much sense, but anyway. I had the decency to come back on here and post and I get shredded, nice. Oh and for the silly guy that said you beat the hell out of us, you've got to be kidding. You must not have been watching the same game. :roll:
    If you want to rip on me fine, I could really care less, but face the music fellas, your team still sucks. We knew we'd suck, you guys were talking Superbowl. Big difference. Judging by the reponses I got from posting that, I'd say I hit the nail right on the head.
    Just like the last 3 years, somehow, someway, you guys will find a way to screw it up and the Pack will take home the division title. :lol:
    Oh Scott you suck ass at trolling buddy.

You come talking shit.......

"I'm sorry but Del Rio hasn't posted anything too intelligent that I've seen in this thread. But being a Queen fan I'm hardly surprised. Bottom line, we own you losers"

Then you try to pull some holy man boo hoo sand in your vagina morality lesson. About your son and how this boat incident was SO HORRIBLE AND it is BLAH fucking BLAH BLAH BLAH..............

You get called on it and totally try to turn it around

"Watch out, don't mention anything about your kids being effected by this. I did that because my son is a Vike fan and I got told I'm not a good enough parent..."

You were not told you were a bad parent. You may be told you lack reading comprehension skills, but the conversation continued and it was made perfectly clear that is not what was intended. You decided to go Emo once againt though.

You came with a lot of hope for being a good troll but you went too emo too fast, couple that with your sorry ass team sitting at 1-5 now your scrambling.

You didn't understand my posts? Let me break it down for you.

Post one, for all that bitching you managed about your son, my team, and the indecent act I am surprised you took him to a game.

Post two, again a shot a your crocodile tears over the lack of morals.

Calmwind is offline Starter

Whats the point of the Pack taking home to Division title? They lose in the playoffs every year!! They are a waste of good playoff space!

SKOL Vikings!
    Del Rio: "Football will go on, better players have left the Vikings, and better players will leave in the future.....the game rolls on."

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

:lol: "scott72" wrote:
    Del Rio it's hard to read anything you post cause a lot of it doesn't make much sense, but anyway. I had the decency to come back on here and post and I get shredded, nice. Oh and for the silly guy that said you beat the hell out of us, you've got to be kidding. You must not have been watching the same game. :roll:

Thank you Scott, I needed a good laugh this morning and you delivered!

Win the division, have you seen your team! And now you have less to play with!

Here is your schedule for the next 6 games!

at Cincy, Pit, at Atlanta, Vikings, at Philly, at Chicago

LOOKS LIKE 0-6 TO ME! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The pack at 1- 11

I love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vikings next 6 games

at Carolina, Det, at NY Giants, at Green Bay, Cleveland, at Detroit

4 - 2

Improving us to 6 - 6, and we will be in the Division championship hunt, while you Pucker fans talk about who you will draft with the 1st pick in the draft!!!!!!!!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast