Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Packer fans reaction to the game

and the comeback to all of those is the fact that the vikings won and the packers lost. plan and simple.
    We're bringing purple back.

scott72 is offline Rookie

There's not really too much that needs to be said here except this game featured 2 very bad teams playing until the very end and one team winning it. Do I think the Vikes are going to turn their whole season around? Hell no, the Panthers will prob crush em. The thing that vike fans forget is that we knew our team was gonna blow chunks coming into this year. You guys had pretty dang high expectations. The let down from our standpoint isn't quite as high because we we're prepared for it.

Does that mean it doesn't suck to lose to you guys? Of course not. There will be a re-match. If we have enough guys left to put a team out there, we'll give ya a good game.

All in all, my son and I enjoyed our trip to the Dome. I love the sound system, even tho it's loud as all hell..lol. My son was happy cause he's a Vike fan so all was not lost. Great game, could of went either way.
    Go Pack go!!!

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Poor defense??? THe Packers were ranked in the Top 10 in D before this game!!! What?

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"scott72" wrote:
    There's not really too much that needs to be said here except this game featured 2 very bad teams playing until the very end and one team winning it. Do I think the Vikes are going to turn their whole season around? Hell no, the Panthers will prob crush em. The thing that vike fans forget is that we knew our team was gonna blow chunks coming into this year. You guys had pretty dang high expectations. The let down from our standpoint isn't quite as high because we we're prepared for it.

Does that mean it doesn't suck to lose to you guys? Of course not. There will be a re-match. If we have enough guys left to put a team out there, we'll give ya a good game.

All in all, my son and I enjoyed our trip to the Dome. I love the sound system, even tho it's loud as all hell..lol. My son was happy cause he's a Vike fan so all was not lost. Great game, could of went either way.
    If your son is that much smarter than you, you just might want to get some DNA tests done. :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "scott72" wrote:

If your son is that much smarter than you, you just might want to get some DNA tests done. :lol:
    Ouch!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Articnv is offline Coach

cajun beat me to toasting him. Damn taht car ride from my job lol

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

"scott72" wrote:

I dont post all that much, but after reading this I had to. It made me laugh how sad this is. This poor guy is trying to salvage any happiness or pride out of his season by exclaiming that we feel worse because even though we beat the packers they don't feel as let down by them being bad...

Oh, and BTW, tell taht to all of the packer-backers (who you will have trouble finding) who were here over the summer, they were pretty sure they would you would have a good team this year..........
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Packer fans reaction to the game

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

whiteboy is offline Pro-Bowler

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "scott72" wrote:

LMAO!!!!!!!! that was a good one cajun :lol:

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

singersp,

LMAO,,,,good one bud....

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast