Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    thefavre is offline Waterboy

packer fans-Genuine Idiots or Just Misunderstood Ninnies?

Just got treated like a 10 year old boy in Michael Jackson's bedroom over on the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel forums. I may have posted something in the past about Favre being a whore, how an ATV would make a nice Christmas gift for him, and about how he's NOT one of the all-time greatest QB's in NFL history (a mortal sin to packer fans). For some reason they took offense.

So I thought I'd try out a Vikings forum. I don't have any specific hate for the Vikings or VFans (unlike the packers and their ilk). In fact I suscribe to the idea that the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

So how do you all like packer haters here?
    Favre Sucks.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: packer fans-Genuine Idiots or Just Misunderstood Ninnies

Around here, the word "Favre" means the same as "sh*t"...so are you calling yourself "thesh*t" because you are the sh*t? :lol:

Yes, we all hate the Packers...but mainly because we love the Vikes so much! Generic Packer haters are somewhat welcomed but beware...many here will try to convert you to rooting for the Vikes full-time! You are hereby warned!!!

Just in case you are trolling, be also warned...trolls will be severely prosecuted to the fullest extent of the PP.O Law!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

NOVA? Where at out there? I spent the better part of a year in 99 in Loudoun County. Hotter than the sun that year. Didnt' rain all summer until Election Day. Then it POURED for 12 hours straight. Ruined all the planning. Won anyways!

As for "converting me" forget it. I bleed Silver and Black. Raiders all the way baby. And with LaMont Jordan and your buddy Moss in the family we could have a chance at at least a winning season this year. BTW...Jordan was a bigger addition to the offense than Moss. RM is great (LOVED the moon last year), but we needed a serious upgrade at RB and LJ is it.
    Favre Sucks.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"thefavre" wrote:
    NOVA? Where at out there? I spent the better part of a year in 99 in Loudoun County. Hotter than the sun that year. Didnt' rain all summer until Election Day. Then it POURED for 12 hours straight. Ruined all the planning. Won anyways!

As for "converting me" forget it. I bleed Silver and Black. Raiders all the way baby. And with LaMont Jordan and your buddy Moss in the family we could have a chance at at least a winning season this year. BTW...Jordan was a bigger addition to the offense than Moss. RM is great (LOVED the moon last year), but we needed a serious upgrade at RB and LJ is it.
    Beware, there are quite a few Raidah hatahs here on the board...especially a few of the Vikings fans from Cali!

I have been in Fairfax County for the last eight years, but have lived in Houston, Dallas, Ventura CA (near Oxnard where the Raiders used to have training camp) and am originally from South Central La. (that's Louisiana, not Los Angeles)! I used to hate the Raiders (from back when they whupped us in the Super Bowl), but have softened my stance somewhat since then...they are not a rival, so it is easier to pull for them...especially from my days in SoCal when they were in LA (Los Angeles this time, not Louisiana). BTW, where are you located at? And what did you win in Loudoun County?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Welcome man and thanks for sharing in the Packer bashing.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

vikingdude82 is offline Pro-Bowler

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "thefavre" wrote:

Beware, there are quite a few Raidah hatahs here on the board...especially a few of the Vikings fans from Cali!

I have been in Fairfax County for the last eight years, but have lived in Houston, Dallas, Ventura CA (near Oxnard where the Raiders used to have training camp) and am originally from South Central La. (that's Louisiana, not Los Angeles)! I used to hate the Raiders (from back when they whupped us in the Super Bowl), but have softened my stance somewhat since then...they are not a rival, so it is easier to pull for them...especially from my days in SoCal when they were in LA (Los Angeles this time, not Louisiana). BTW, where are you located at? And what did you win in Loudoun County?
    Yeah like me.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Around here, the word "Favre" means the same as "sh*t"...so are you calling yourself "thesh*t" because you are the sh*t? :lol:

Yes, we all hate the Packers...but mainly because we love the Vikes so much! Generic Packer haters are somewhat welcomed but beware...many here will try to convert you to rooting for the Vikes full-time! You are hereby warned!!!

Just in case you are trolling, be also warned...trolls will be severely prosecuted to the fullest extent of the PP.O Law!
    Yeah, Del Rio has been known to eliminate them with extreme prejudice!

nsavarirayan is offline Rookie

I have never liked the Raiders. But I will be hard pressed to not root for Rnady this season. Hell it is the AFC so I can root for him all I want!! But I also Agree that Lamont Jordan is a big pickup - He could have a good year with Moss spreading the field.

CajunVike--

I helped put some good Democrats on the Loudoun County Board. Smart Growth types. They didn't want Loudoun to end up looking like Fairfax. Can ya really blame em?

Let the hatahs come at me all they want. I'd suspect our shared hatred for the packers and the cheese-wearing idiots fan will be stronger. We're gonna have a LOT of fun on this board.

DarrinNelsonGuy--

ALWAYS up for some good packer/favre bashing. I F'N HATE that pompous sob.

Vikingdude82--

Really a HATER of the Raiders? C'mon man....they are simply the class of the league. Mr. Davis is a certified football GOD! AND they ain't the packers!

ltrey33--

Don't know the del Rio on this board. But I love Jack del Rio as a head coach down in Jax. And Leftwich has the potential to really light up that division this year. They're switching from a West Coast dink and dunk offense to a more wide open, take some chances, and launch the damn ball philosophy.

nsavarirayan--

Will it be Moss spreading the D that helps Jordan? Or will it be Jordan being a legitimate threat running the ball helping to free up the downfield game? I'm betting on the latter frankly. Also, having Porter on the other side and Curry in the slot is going to help create what I hope will be one exciting offense this year.

I'll be out in Oakland for the Browns game. I've had a soft spot in my Silver & Black heart for the Browns since Modell screwed Cleveland. And I love being in NoCal for a week in the dead of winter.

Heard you all might be going back to an open stadium. It'd be the best thing to happen to that team since Tarkenton. There was a thing back in the day that teams HATED going to Minnesota in the winter. Gotta get that back. It's not quite the same as the Raider Mystique, but it's damn effective!

Now about favre.....Whatta WHORE!
    Favre Sucks.

nsavarirayan is offline Rookie

The way the Raiders are going they will look a lot like MN last year. Tons of Offense and no Defense - or has the defense improved? Playing outside in Minnesota could be dangerous!! Those packers fans don't what cold is! Of course neither do I since I have been living in Phoenix for the last 10 years.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast