Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Packer Fans in General!

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    well, you are a dumbass because the packers boo'd the game, not brett favre. and yes, the packers are a better team than the vikings full strength like it or not. the dome isnt complelety full when you dont have a good squad, but lambeau is always packed my friend. dont bash on packer fans because we are by far the most loyal fans in the NFL. second, we have a much better defense than you guys do. at least we can stop the run here. you guys let teams pick how they want to destroy your defense. also, our offense goes score for score against yours any day. i cant wait to see this vikings team play outside in the late months. and all you queers bringing up 4th and 26...how did you guys do in the playoffs last year?
    Props on becoming TROLL of the week. Might be a good point to Bring some facts into your smack.

"the packers are a better team than the vikings full strength." How do you back that up?

ottytrain2:
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

Packer Fans in General!

JWALKRULZ84 Are you smoking crack? Only reason I ask is because the claims you are making are completely not true!I found it really amusing how Lambooo appeared to have a shitload of purple Jerseys in the stands!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Packer Fans in General!

"fan4favre" wrote:
    "Toss2Moss84" wrote:
    "fan4favre" wrote:
    "Toss2Moss84" wrote:
    "JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    well, you are a dumbass because the packers boo'd the game, not brett favre. and yes, the packers are a better team than the vikings full strength like it or not. the dome isnt complelety full when you dont have a good squad, but lambeau is always packed my friend. dont bash on packer fans because we are by far the most loyal fans in the NFL. second, we have a much better defense than you guys do. at least we can stop the run here. you guys let teams pick how they want to destroy your defense. also, our offense goes score for score against yours any day. i cant wait to see this vikings team play outside in the late months. and all you queers bringing up 4th and 26...how did you guys do in the playoffs last year?
    Hey dumbass the dome has been sold out every game since '98. And get off the pipe saying you guys can stop the run. Chris Brown bring back any memories or did you just become a fan last week? And by the way, if you wanna bring up the past how did your team do in the playoffs from 1968 to 1982?

Ah yes, those years....and guess what? Packer fans still loved their team no matter if they won or lost. Get used to it, the fan base is what is important.....not the bandwagon fans.
    Packer fans didn't love their team during those years. It was just a way for them to show off there new camoflage fashions to their teethless friends in public.
    Another useless post by a useless Purpleprider. Typical sour grapes from a bitter Vikings fan.
    And yet you keep coming back to this board to spar with the "useless" Purplepriders...the Packer boards must really suck! Either that or the Packer boards have even more useless posters then the ones that you are disparaging here.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

SacredStar is offline Rookie

Packer Fans in General!

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    i wouldnt know how the team did from 68-82 because i was born in 84.
    Then you have no right to claim the Packers have the most loyal fans for you have no seniority to make that statement.

Let's see, you were 9 years old when the Packers got Favre and began to play well. You, as a Packer fan, have not experienced any bad years and will not until Favre retires. Let's see then if you remain a Packer fan once GB starts losing consistantly. My guess is you'll bail ship and jump on the next generation winning teams bandwagon.

I've lived in Wisconsin for over 30 years now and I can tell you that in the 70's and 80's, the Packer fan base was much smaller. Now that their winning since 1992, their fan base has grown considerably because of bandwagon fans......like you.
    [img:2dca9ca3d7]http://www.boomspeed.com/insano/ss.jpg[/img:2dca9ca3d7]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12