Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    purpleFavreEaters is offline Coordinator

Packer Fans in General!

Lets be honest! Not more than 3 weeks ago I recall Green Bay Packer Fans booing their god Brett Favre and the entire team when they where losing. This from what I understand was the 1st time that has happened in the history of the packer franchise. Now all of a sudden the Packers are playing well and all those same fans are jumping back on the bandwagon and starting to run there mouth!Yes the Packers are a solid team I will admit that, but in no way shape or form when both squads are healthy are they a better team than the Vikes! NO WAY!!!! You packers fans can run your mouths now but rest be assured we will see you in December with Moss and a much more healthy squad and things will be different. As a Vikings fan I have been through lots of ups and downs. Believe me more downs than ups but one thing I will say I will never do is BOO my team!!!!Or hide underneath something. I am a Vikings fan and proud of it! SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!

JWalkRulz84 is offline Rookie

Packer Fans in General!

well, you are a dumbass because the packers boo'd the game, not brett favre. and yes, the packers are a better team than the vikings full strength like it or not. the dome isnt complelety full when you dont have a good squad, but lambeau is always packed my friend. dont bash on packer fans because we are by far the most loyal fans in the NFL. second, we have a much better defense than you guys do. at least we can stop the run here. you guys let teams pick how they want to destroy your defense. also, our offense goes score for score against yours any day. i cant wait to see this vikings team play outside in the late months. and all you queers bringing up 4th and 26...how did you guys do in the playoffs last year?
    [img:ebda3835f6]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/insider/wallpaper/111504/walk640.jpg[/img:ebda3835f6]

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

The secret packer shrine

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

Toss2Moss84 is offline Starter

Packer Fans in General!

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    well, you are a dumbass because the packers boo'd the game, not brett favre. and yes, the packers are a better team than the vikings full strength like it or not. the dome isnt complelety full when you dont have a good squad, but lambeau is always packed my friend. dont bash on packer fans because we are by far the most loyal fans in the NFL. second, we have a much better defense than you guys do. at least we can stop the run here. you guys let teams pick how they want to destroy your defense. also, our offense goes score for score against yours any day. i cant wait to see this vikings team play outside in the late months. and all you queers bringing up 4th and 26...how did you guys do in the playoffs last year?
    Hey dumbass the dome has been sold out every game since '98. And get off the pipe saying you guys can stop the run. Chris Brown bring back any memories or did you just become a fan last week? And by the way, if you wanna bring up the past how did your team do in the playoffs from 1968 to 1982?

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Packer Fans in General!

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    We didn't have any 4th and 26 plays converted on us, if thats what yo are asking......

http://www.grassyknoll.homestead.com...rdiShrine.html

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

fan4favre is offline Starter

Packer Fans in General!

"Toss2Moss84" wrote:
    "JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    Hey dumbass the dome has been sold out every game since '98. And get off the pipe saying you guys can stop the run. Chris Brown bring back any memories or did you just become a fan last week? And by the way, if you wanna bring up the past how did your team do in the playoffs from 1968 to 1982?

Ah yes, those years....and guess what? Packer fans still loved their team no matter if they won or lost. Get used to it, the fan base is what is important.....not the bandwagon fans.

JWalkRulz84 is offline Rookie

Packer Fans in General!

i wouldnt know how the team did from 68-82 because i was born in 84. sure chris brown tore us up, but we were without our runstopper. since he's been back, we havent given up 100 yds. look at the stats, when grady is in, the pack doesnt give up 100 team yard. plain and simple. give me a break, 68-82, at least make it recent.
    [img:ebda3835f6]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/insider/wallpaper/111504/walk640.jpg[/img:ebda3835f6]

Packer Fans in General!

"fan4favre" wrote:
    "Toss2Moss84" wrote:
    "JWalkRulz84" wrote:

Ah yes, those years....and guess what? Packer fans still loved their team no matter if they won or lost. Get used to it, the fan base is what is important.....not the bandwagon fans.
    Packer fans didn't love their team during those years. It was just a way for them to show off there new camoflage fashions to their teethless friends in public.

fan4favre is offline Starter

Packer Fans in General!

"Toss2Moss84" wrote:
    "fan4favre" wrote:
    "Toss2Moss84" wrote:
    "JWalkRulz84" wrote:

Packer fans didn't love their team during those years. It was just a way for them to show off there new camoflage fashions to their teethless friends in public.
    Another useless post by a useless Purpleprider. Typical sour grapes from a bitter Vikings fan.

Packer Fans in General!

Another useless post by a useless Purpleprider. Typical sour grapes from a bitter Vikings fan.
    I'm not bitter, I'm just gonna sit back and laugh when the NFL comes out and says they made mistake after mistake and apologizing to the Vikings just like they did 2 years ago. "By going over the film, it shows the refs blew 6 calls in the Packers favor in last nights game, we're sorry" - The NFL. Look familiar?

Us Vikings fans are used to the Packers cheap advantages they've been gaining over the years.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast