Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Packer fans

poult is offline Asst. Coach

Packer fans

"fan4favre" wrote:
    "Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    Favre is a hall of famer, but today he sucked. I watched the game with 3 packer fans, pretty hardcore. They were man enough to admit that he sucked a$$ this game. They said any packer fan who doesn't admit that is "living in a dream" or "blowing shit our of their a$$es."
    A truly classless statement.
    doesnt have to be classy to be true
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Packer fans

"fan4favre" wrote:
    "Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    Favre is a hall of famer, but today he sucked. I watched the game with 3 packer fans, pretty hardcore. They were man enough to admit that he sucked a$$ this game. They said any packer fan who doesn't admit that is "living in a dream" or "blowing shit our of their a$$es."
    But still kinda funny...in a sordid sorta way...remember, fan4favre, this is still a VIKINGS board.

That being said, Favre is still a good QB in my humble opinion...but some of the picks that he threw were bad throws with no discernable pressure on him...but we all make mistakes in our lives...just not on national TV.

None of the Packer fans (here or otherwise) complained about the praise that Favre got for the MNF game that he had after his dad passed away (which was pretty amazing), so none of those same Packer fans should make excuses for him this Monday night...he did suck A$$, running game or not, decent defense or not...just take your lumps and lick your wounds and come back next week hoping that the Pack redeems itself...'cause if they don't, it is gonna be a long season for you and the rest of the Pack fans.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

fan4favre is offline Starter

Packer fans

"cajunvike" wrote:
    But still kinda funny...in a sordid sorta way...remember, fan4favre, this is still a VIKINGS board.

That being said, Favre is still a good QB in my humble opinion...but some of the picks that he threw were bad throws with no discernable pressure on him...but we all make mistakes in our lives...just not on national TV.

None of the Packer fans (here or otherwise) complained about the praise that Favre got for the MNF game that he had after his dad passed away (which was pretty amazing), so none of those same Packer fans should make excuses for him this Monday night...he did suck A$$, running game or not, decent defense or not...just take your lumps and lick your wounds and come back next week hoping that the Pack redeems itself...'cause if they don't, it is gonna be a long season for you and the rest of the Pack fans.
    I agree there were bad throws but my points are regarding whether or not Favre in any way, shape or form is still a good QB. Were some of his throws horrible? Probably. But pack fans have lived and died by that right arm for over a decade. Nothing new under the sun tonight regarding picks. Nothing to get excited about tonight if you are a viking fan hoping Favre's skills are diminished or trying to make a judgement call if he is still a good QB. Just a bad loss with some turnovers for the offense. Now regarding the defense....... :angryfire:

Packer fans

"poult" wrote:
    im just curious if the packer fans that stop by here will admit that WAS an interception in the endzone that got reversed. and that WAS pass interference that didnt even get a flag tossed.
    I was surprised that it wasn't an interception. Only one angle showed potentially that it wasn't...and that angle wasn't a clear shot. The packers had two calls go in their favor tonight and still didn't produce a positive outcome from it.

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Packer fans

"fan4favre" wrote:
    "Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    Classless? Excuse me but those words are not mine. There are quotations around them... Those are DIRECT QUOTES of what other PACKER FANS said to me during the game. :?
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Packer fans

Like I said, he is a QB that will be in the hall of fame. He has had his time to shine. He has done great things for the organization. But now he is past his prime. Is he good enough to start? Yes. Did he have a bad game? Yes. He is good enough to start, but he is nowhere near (THIS YEAR) as good as Daunte, McNabb, Manning, Warner, or McNair. But he is good enough to be an average starter THIS YEAR. He is not the best and he is not the worst, so don't think I am just another Favre hater. I respect the man in all that he has done.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Packer fans

fan4favre, I think we can agree on one thing. Both the Viking's and Packer's defenses need to step it up. Neither of them are playing to their potential.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Packer fans

"Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    Like I said, he is a QB that will be in the hall of fame. He has had his time to shine. He has done great things for the organization. But now he is past his prime. Is he good enough to start? Yes. Did he have a bad game? Yes. He is good enough to start, but he is nowhere near (THIS YEAR) as good as Daunte, McNabb, Manning, Warner, or McNair. But he is good enough to be an average starter THIS YEAR. He is not the best and he is not the worst, so don't think I am just another Favre hater. I respect the man in all that he has done.
    I second that, but face it fan4favre, it is probably going to be a looong winter for you guys this season...and don't bring up last year, because I doubt that this year will be a repeat...too many different circumstances.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Packer fans

"Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    fan4favre, I think we can agree on one thing. Both the Viking's and Packer's defenses need to step it up. Neither of them are playing to their potential.
    Oh, I would take the Vikings defense anyday right now. What I saw tonight and against Indianapolis was a clown car of blown coverage and mistackling circus fun!

Packer fans

"cajunvike" wrote:

I second that, but face it fan4favre, it is probably going to be a looong winter for you guys this season...and don't bring up last year, because I doubt that this year will be a repeat...too many different circumstances.

Boy, I hope you are wrong, but I doubt it. Actually you don't have to worry about me saying anything negative about the Vikes last game the previous year. You can look up my posts during that time. I was supportive if anything.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast