Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Packer fans

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Packer fans

"DesertVike" wrote:
    should have been 4 picks if not for that ridiculous challenge overturn in the 1st half!!
    Don't forget the pick that Dyson could've had where he stepped in front of the GB receiver in the flat...if he could have stayed with it, he would've had six for sure.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Packer fans

And yes, GB fans NEVER boo, but they did tongiht, and deservidly so. The D is bad. They should boo. I did. Hippocrite? No.
    Didn't the Packers fans boo to the Packers in the playoff loss against the Falcons?
    0fc1de3e4ff7ffe42e40bba70cebd90c

fan4favre is offline Starter

Packer fans

"Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    Are you on CRACK?

First off..."you like to rip on favre cuz hes so good." Were you watching the same game? Favre WAS good, he is washed up. He IS not good NOW. He WAS good. What should have been 3 ints (should have been 4) to 2 TD passes IS not good. He barley completed half of his passes!
    Favre is still good. What game were you watching 40? I suppose you think Favre skills are so diminished that the team should just run the ball no matter how far they are trailing? Have you ever watched a game in which the offense was forced to throw almost every play to catch up? Not hard to key on the QB then. If you want to get picky about turnovers by QB's we can always delve into Daunte's old bag of fumbles. Or am I being a bit obtuse by saying Daunte is NOT good because he fumbles so much? Where is the logic in that?

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Packer fans

I never said anything about Daunte dude. I'm talking about Favre. So, you are telling me that Favre did a good job today? Throwing 2 TDs and 3 (actually should have been 5 INTS) and completing just over half of his passes?
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

poult is offline Asst. Coach

Packer fans

im just curious if the packer fans that stop by here will admit that WAS an interception in the endzone that got reversed. and that WAS pass interference that didnt even get a flag tossed.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Packer fans

Favre is a hall of famer, but today he sucked. I watched the game with 3 packer fans, pretty hardcore. They were man enough to admit that he sucked a$$ this game. They said any packer fan who doesn't admit that is "living in a dream" or "blowing shit our of their a$$es."
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Bleedspurple is offline Rookie

Packer fans

Sidenote: Favre has NOT finished the last THREE games!!!!!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Packer fans

Do fumbles count against a QB (as far as QB ratings go) at all (or as much as INTs do)? Just wondering, because although they are both turnovers, it seems to me that INTs are looked upon (as regards a QBs skills) as much worse...just asking.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Packer fans

Did Favre have a good day? Nope. But does that mean is not a good QB? Hardly. When you put the duty of trying to get a ball club back into a game on one man's shoulders bad things happen most of the time. Great players don't perform all the time. Not only that, Favre throwing 3 picks in a game (or perhaps even throwing "potentially" 5 INTs) is nothing new to his career. This game should by no means be a game in which to judge whether his skillset has diminished or perhaps he is washed up.

The defense is the demon here not Favre.

Packer fans

"Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    Favre is a hall of famer, but today he sucked. I watched the game with 3 packer fans, pretty hardcore. They were man enough to admit that he sucked a$$ this game. They said any packer fan who doesn't admit that is "living in a dream" or "blowing shit our of their a$$es."
    A truly classless statement.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast