Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Packer fans

Bleedspurple is offline Rookie

Packer fans

Ok I have been chastised for YEARS about bad Vikings fans booing their team and leaving early and I have seen nothing but this year from Packers fan. First quarter just ending and the booing is just insane! I am not one to poke but hypocrisy is in full effect.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Packer fans

Looks like there is going to be more of that out at Lambeau tonight...the Pack is getting their A$$ES handed to them...and Chris Brown is for real!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cheesefree is offline Starter

Packer fans

Hypocrisy is right. Lots of booing and at least one "Fire Sherman" sign spotted in the crowd.
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

PacNWVike is offline Team Alumni

Packer fans

At the end of halftime The Fat Man said "One of these teams will leave with a 1-4 record, and will be in serious trouble..." Looks bad for the Slackers.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
    Edmund Burke

Packer fans

All the Packers fans are blaming Sherman but HELLO...his GODNESS has 3 picks!!!!

DesertVike is offline Waterboy

Packer fans

should have been 4 picks if not for that ridiculous challenge overturn in the 1st half!!

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Packer fans

Wasnt Favre's fault for trying to win the game... the picks don't bother me. The D does.

Sherman is a bad GM. Bad defense and did nothign to improve it. You like to rip on Favre cuz hes so good, but dont rip the heart.

And yes, GB fans NEVER boo, but they did tongiht, and deservidly so. The D is bad. They should boo. I did. Hippocrite? No.
    3 Straight Division Champs

Packer fans

Trying to win? No quit looking thru green and gold glasses dude. You QB through 3 picks and helped cost the game. When you QB throws 3 picks it puts your D back on the field!

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Packer fans

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    Wasnt Favre's fault for trying to win the game... the picks don't bother me. The D does.

Sherman is a bad GM. Bad defense and did nothign to improve it. You like to rip on Favre cuz hes so good, but dont rip the heart.

And yes, GB fans NEVER boo, but they did tongiht, and deservidly so. The D is bad. They should boo. I did. Hippocrite? No.

NEVER SAY NEVER MY FRIEND.

Have fun teaching tomorrow wearing your Green Bay Gear!!
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Packer fans

"packmanxxxi" wrote:

Are you on CRACK?

First off..."you like to rip on favre cuz hes so good." Were you watching the same game? Favre WAS good, he is washed up. He IS not good NOW. He WAS good. What should have been 3 ints (should have been 4) to 2 TD passes IS not good. He barley completed half of his passes!

Secondly...(god the stupidity in this post just baffles me)..."GB fans NEVER boo, but they did tonight".......do I even need to say what I am going to say? You just contradicted yourself in sentences RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER. Then after you say the NEVER boo you say they should boo.

Finally you top it all of by saying that your booing does not make you a hipocrite, when Packer fans used to make fun of the Viking fans for doing the same.

I'm sorry Packman, I usually like your posts, they are usually pretty good and are respectable. But you were either drunk or just dropped the ball on this one...
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast