Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    cragi is offline Waterboy

Re: Packer / Badger fan on "raz"

all good ultra.. I was actually at the packer draft party in lambeau with my father in law and just before the vikings picked I said "I don't care as long as its not erasmus". Everyone at the table looked a little grim after that pick.

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

I think Erasmus James will be about a 10 sack/year guy in the NFL within a couple of seasons. He sure did be up on the Gophers and the rest of the Big Ten in Madtown.

The only thing scarier than James hitting Favre for a Wisonsinite, is Halloween on State Street. Been there it is down right CRAZY.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

After reading all these threads about who did what in college, I wish I had paid more attention to College Ball. I admit, I get most of my info in the weeks leading up to the draft. I just cannot seem to get into college ball.

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

We will forgive you this year ultra. LOL
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

Good post, I'm glad we did get James instead of Pollack, he fits our defense better.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

personally i think that the packers should try to get rid of ahman green, make farve leave, and get rid of driver. i say this cause driver sucks, farve is pretty old and fragile, ahman green fumbles in big games. also they need to get rid of these guys and work on building up there defense and offensive lines. then give them 3 years and they will be back to where they were a year or two ago, it's sad how the coaching staff thinks they can win with a capped team and too many holes on both sides of the ball especially defense and offensive line now.

as for detroit, i think they are just plain stupid they will find out that trying to sign 3 receivers 3 consecutive years in a row won't do them any good and cost them a ton of money. and mike williams is over rated.

the bears, they think they can rely on their running game, benson will be the next curtis enis and rex grossman will turn into cade mcnown; plus they think they can win with only one receiver who won't do that great anyways
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Interesting insight. Lets just hope james can continue to put qbs out of the game and maybe even lay farve out and end his season. :twisted:

Now we have a proven guy who can send the qb's out of the game.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

I like it how packers fans are giving us some props for our offseason moves and picks. I actually didn't skim the thing and thought it was interesting. Did he really do all that? I was so caught up in the ACC I have had no time for big ten ball.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I wouldn't be that worried about "raz" if I was you cragi. Yes I am a viking fan but I am not all that high on Erasmus James. I think I may be the only one on this site that isn't, but I just don't see it. Hopefully he will prove me wrong and win defensive rookie of the year, stay healthy all year and make a tremendous impact for our D, then I will gladly eat a ton of crow. I guess we'll have to wait and see how he does though.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12