Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JWalkRulz84 is offline Rookie

Pack/Vikes Rivalry

I can't think of a better way to spend my XMas Eve afternoon doing. The Vikes/Pack rivalry has taken enormus steps over the past few years. I seriously believe this is the most heated division rivalry in the NFL. There are so many offensive stars that are playing. One thing you can count on between these two teams, they will both play extremely hard and tough, but there will never be any cheap shots like Donovan Darius did. As much as these 2 teams hate each other, is as much as they respect one another and wouldn't wish anything demoralizing to them as a person or a player. Im looking forward to Sunday afternoon as I will begin to celebrate a 3rd division championship season in a row. :cheers:
    [img:ebda3835f6]http://graphics.jsonline.com/graphics/packer/img/insider/wallpaper/111504/walk640.jpg[/img:ebda3835f6]

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Pack/Vikes Rivalry

"JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    I can't think of a better way to spend my XMas Eve afternoon doing. The Vikes/Pack rivalry has taken enormus steps over the past few years. I seriously believe this is the most heated division rivalry in the NFL. There are so many offensive stars that are playing. One thing you can count on between these two teams, they will both play extremely hard and tough, but there will never be any cheap shots like Donovan Darius did. As much as these 2 teams hate each other, is as much as they respect one another and wouldn't wish anything demoralizing to them as a person or a player. Im looking forward to Sunday afternoon as I will begin to celebrate a 3rd division championship season in a row. :cheers:
    Not gonna happen, but you can always dream!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

bono is offline Hall of Famer

Pack/Vikes Rivalry

I agree (as was stated in my post): it's going to be an awesome game, kiddo! Come Christmas Eve, I'm going to be like that one musical group from over a decade ago when, in their song, they say: "Hang a sign up on the door, saying don't disturb this groove."
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

Pack/Vikes Rivalry

Nice to hear a little smack not like that punk GP1. I think it willbe a good game and it will be extremely close. I think we will win but I am always worried if it is real close and there is time on the clock. Way too many drives at the end of the game for a score that turned out to be a loss.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Pack/Vikes Rivalry

We should win....I'm pretty confident

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

Pack/Vikes Rivalry

wow could either team ask for anything more than this opportunity against a rival to decide the division, i am just glad it is at home, Gametime gentleman
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

Re: Pack/Vikes Rivalry

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "JWalkRulz84" wrote:
    Not gonna happen, but you can always dream!!
    I am with you on this one VK4LFE :thumbright: :director: you can always dream JWalrulz84 :shock:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Toss2Moss84 is offline Starter

Pack/Vikes Rivalry

If this was at Lameblow I would have a uneasy feeling about this game. But this game is in the DOME and that place is gonna be ROCKIN' on Xmas Eve. The Packers better be practicing their silent count because the roof is about to be blown off that place. And better yet. This game is the only game on XMAS Eve during the daytime, millions of people watching. That just sets the stage for Randy Moss time. The Packers better talk to the Chiefs about last years Saturday game so they know what they're about to get.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Pack/Vikes Rivalry

I am just glad its going to be on TV. I also don't think it will be that close of a game. One of our two teams is going to pull away in the 4th quarter. It will the the team who's defense is playing the best.

I think the Vikes have the edge in this game because of the home town fans. Vikes by 14 over the Pack. Merry Christmas. :santa:

WWBGD

mark is offline Asst. Coach

Pack/Vikes Rivalry

Are we going to see the fros?the pack will be in trouble if so.
    <!--
    sig -->

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast