Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Pack fans are funny

thats cool-

I respect that you don't think it will cost you games. We just disagree...

And TNT- I don't see any reason why this isn't a good place to defend the Packers. Unless of course you support Bush and the patriot act and don't beleive in free speech. (Cheap shot, i know...lol)

Either way- its gonna be a fun season. I don't see the Vikings running away with it like you all do. I'm glad both games are late in the season. Lets both teams get their legs under them and makes for better games.
    3 Straight Division Champs

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Pack fans are funny

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    thats cool-

I respect that you don't think it will cost you games. We just disagree...

And TNT- I don't see any reason why this isn't a good place to defend the Packers. Unless of course you support Bush and the patriot act and don't beleive in free speech. (Cheap shot, i know...lol)

Either way- its gonna be a fun season. I don't see the Vikings running away with it like you all do. I'm glad both games are late in the season. Lets both teams get their legs under them and makes for better games.

Support free speech, I just always thought a good saying was "better to be thought of as an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove it" (words for you to live by Packmannxxxi).

And I have always said Packer fans should be seen and not heard.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Pack fans are funny

I don't wanna see them either... can we just corral them all into the state of wisconsin and lock the doors?

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Pack fans are funny

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    I don't see the Vikings running away with it like you all do.
    Nobody said the Vikes were going to run away with it... Just that the Pack won't be in the running :lol:

Vikes = 11-5
    Lions = 9-7
    Bears = 7-9
    Pack Sucks

This is, after all, a Pack sucks site.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Pack fans are funny

Skol i agree with u i wouldnt be surprised one bit if the lions finished before the packers, but probably not the bears i dont even know if they will score any points on offense this year. The lions manhandled the packers last year on thanksgiving, they have improved there defense some at LB and secondary. They improved the WR corpes big time and there O line, Drafted themselves a RB so i can see the lions ahead of the packers in the North but the lions need there young players to play good.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Pack fans are funny

I agree tw, I just had to list the Pack as last to make a point. The Lions will improve considerably, and will be a force, along with the Vikes in the division for years to come.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Pack fans are funny

build a wall and fill it with water.

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

Pack fans are funny

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    I don't wanna see them either... can we just corral them all into the state of wisconsin and lock the doors?
    Hey now :!: The only thing wrong with WI is we have to many DAM Packer Fans down here. Other than that its a Great place to live :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Pack fans are funny

"VIKE58" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    Hey now :!: The only thing wrong with WI is we have to many DAM Packer Fans down here. Other than that its a Great place to live :!: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have to agree Wisconsin is a very beautiful state, great fishing and hunting and some gprgeous valleys, but it has the pack and their fans!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

Pack fans are funny

"vikingstw" wrote:
    Skol i agree with u i wouldnt be surprised one bit if the lions finished before the packers, but probably not the bears i dont even know if they will score any points on offense this year. The lions manhandled the packers last year on thanksgiving, they have improved there defense some at LB and secondary. They improved the WR corpes big time and there O line, Drafted themselves a RB so i can see the lions ahead of the packers in the North but the lions need there young players to play good.
    Lets see... according to your logic...

The lions manhandled the Packers at Thanksgiving, and the Packers manhandled the Vikings just before that.... The Packers also beat the Bears twice while the Vikings lost to them late in the season....

Again, according to your logic, it makes sense the the North will be

Lions
    Packers
    Bears
    Vikings
    3 Straight Division Champs

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast