Thread: P.K. Sam

tlk23 is offline Pro-Bowler

P.K. Sam

I can believe that we didn't pick P.K. Sam WR for Florida State. He would have become one of my favorite players just because of his name. With him and Kenechi Udeze we would have had some cool names. I doubt he will be around in the 6th round.

P.K. Sam

Sam is 6'3" and 210 lbs. Came out too early as a JR, but Kiper really likes him.

P.K. Sam

I agree, when they didn't pick him in the 5th round I was surprised. However, I like this Rod Davis guy. Sounds like a defensive spark plug. Overall, this draft is excellent considering our placement.

P.K. Sam

Totally agree...just the name makes you want to draft him.

P.K. Sam

take a look at the list of guys we drafted. it was a premium on wierd names. mewelde, keneche, dontarius?
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

P.K. Sam

P.K. Is a really good receiver...I was sorta hoping for devard darling to come to us.

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

P.K. Sam

Yep P.K. Sam was taken in the fifth by New England as the 164 pick.
    can we clone Bud Grant?

P.K. Sam

Does anyone know what P.K. stands for or if it stands for anything at all.

VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

P.K. Sam

Anyone know why we took Donatarius instead of Boulware? Boulware would have been around at our pick. Basically this cost us a 2nd and 5th pick to get this guy when we could have ended up with 2, 5th round picks and gotten Boulware. Then we easily could have gotten P.K and Rod.

I dunno, I think that was a shakey move and this guy is a shakey pick. I think it will and hope it will all pan out to be good though.

Annyone know if the drafting of scott will mean that Rogers moves back to LB?

Also, I expected us to draft a RB, even though it is obvious we don't need one. Was the 4th round the best round to do it in? You still have a good chance at getting a starter in the 4th (Thats where we got Brian Williams). I mean I know every team needs at least 2 good runningbacks, but the Vikings had 3.

Is he just for special teams, as a return man?
    When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!