Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

Re: Ownership group makes moves, even if some don't make sen

You guys I think his posts are entertaining also, and I love his articles all I am saying is it takes so long to read them that a lot of times I get frustrated and move on. That's all I was saying. Don't evverybody get their panties in a bunch. :???:

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Prophet" wrote:
    Good points OMV, they are a bunch of negative bastards. The media in New Orleans is the opposite and equally annoying, they glorify the Saints when they should be looked at critically.

I sure hope that the following statement is going to be true, because if we hire a silly guy to replace a meathead we'll be no better off.

The firing of Tice represented an implicit promise to the team and fan base that the new ownership would hire someone better, that the new ownership had some idea how to navigate this process.
    I still have faith that they will pull together a good coaching staff and sure hope they get a GM in the process. I am also concerned about the inbreeding within the Wilf ownership. Forget about the relatives, hire the best available people to run the franchise.

I'm optimistic that things will work out for the best. My guess is that Wilf is working the phones 18 hrs a day and putting all his effort into this endeavor. The Vikings have a winning franchise and there are sure to be viable candidates that want to coach in Minnesota.
    Don't you just love the TC media at times - never happy unless they have something to bitch about. !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

zimtwister is offline Coach

Re: Ownership group makes moves, even if some don't make sense

dcpolo-i dont wear panties! hehehehehehe
    "you dream of beating me, its time you wake up and apologize."

"zimtwister" wrote:
    dcpolo-i dont wear panties! hehehehehehe
    LOL Zim thank you for bringing humor back to the situation! :grin:

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

I think one of the things that the defeatist media in Minneapolis is forgetting is that the Vikes opening is one of the most desirable jobs on the market right now. The Wilf's may be green but the fact that there is so much talent, cap room, and the owners have a "spend to win" attitude over come that.

The media is just looking for a negative spin because negativity generates emotion and emotion generates sales. Period.

-DD
    The Betic Always Gets His Shot!

Gift is offline Coordinator

OMV, dont listen to them, keep doing your thing.

ontopic, Our new leadership will learn from rookie mistakes and eventually take us all the way.
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

This guy just covered exactly what I was feeling late last night and early this morning to a tee. I just have this sinking feeling that Plan "A" fell through for the Wilf's and there was no Plan "B" set in place. This is where I was attempting to convey this message:

http://www.purplepride.org/vikes/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=17397&postd ays=0&postorder=asc&start=450

But this gentleman did a lot better job of explaining the way I was feeling. Too much flip - flopping. Fire Tice in a hurry, bring in Heckert and hire him, he brings Childress with him .... BRILLIANT!!! .... Opps, it blew up in our face, what now? Ok, we get our head coach and worry about the pseudo GM later, heck we promote Studwell and say that was what we were going to do all along.

These guys stated they knew Tice was gone for 2 weeks and only had a Plan "A" ... doesn't show much leadership in my mind.

Don't like it and now I'm on record for it. Sloppy seconds here we come for H.C. and Pseudo GM I suppose since Childress has moved on to his other interviews.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Rock on, OMV!!!

OMV...is that short for Orchestral Manoevers of the Vikes??? LOL!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"mnjamie" wrote:
    This guy just covered exactly what I was feeling late last night and early this morning to a tee. I just have this sinking feeling that Plan "A" fell through for the Wilf's and there was no Plan "B" set in place. This is where I was attempting to convey this message:

http://www.purplepride.org/vikes/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=17397&postd ays=0&postorder=asc&start=450

But this gentleman did a lot better job of explaining the way I was feeling. Too much flip - flopping. Fire Tice in a hurry, bring in Heckert and hire him, he brings Childress with him .... Opps, it blew up in our face, what now? Ok, we get our head coach and worry about the pseudo GM later, heck we promote Studwell and say that was what we were going to do all along.

These guys stated they knew Tice was gone for 2 weeks and only had a Plan "A" ... doesn't show much leadership in my mind.

Don't like it and now I'm on record for it. Sloppy seconds here we come for H.C. and Pseudo GM I suppose since Childress has moved on to his other interviews.
    Now I can only hope that Plan B is to wait for the Titans to fire Jeff Fisher so that we can get us a first-class, defensive-minded coach who knows how to win (and that can get us McNair when the Titans decide to go into full rebuilding mode and they cut him).
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Rock on, OMV!!!

OMV...is that short for Orchestral Manoevers of the Vikes??? LOL!
    LOL

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast