Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

Owens is an Eagle!!!!

VS, he is just looking for a fight. He is an idiot. Apparently Daunte is to blame for our bad defense, poor coaching, and his WRs dropping passes.

Mike Vick proved to us that it takes more than a QB to win games. Everything centered around him, and guess what, they didn't do much better than the Vikes, and when they actually faced good defenses and good teams, They couldn't win and Vick is without a doubt the single-greatest play-maker in the NFL today.

I can't wait to hear his "witty" comeback comprised of "Send me some of that sh*t your smoking" and other logical sentence fragments like that. Then he will point out that gus won us 2 games, but fail to remember that Culpepper has a better career wining percentage than Frerotte. And will also fail to remember it was 2 games against the Worst defense in the NFL (the Falcons - who almost ate Frerotte up in the first half) and a horrible defense in 49ers. It also didn't hurt that Brian Russell was picking off passes for Frerotte in 49ers game. And the Falcons had no offense whatsoever.

It also doesn't matter that 21 other people have a hell of a lot to say on whether a teams wins or loses. Daunte is the QB, so everything is his fault. he made Randy give that pass to Tillman in the endzone. He committed the PI call that put the Cards within striking distance. He allowed the Chargers to score 42 pts... etc, etc, etc....
    When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Owens is an Eagle!!!!

...so anyway, not sure what your trying to say about Mike Vick. the Falcons are a totally different team with him playing. Just look a last season where he was injured for 12 weeks or whatever vs the year before where he carried that team on his shoulders into the playoffs and beat the pack for the first time at Lambeau.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Owens is an Eagle!!!!

I am so happy Owens and Kearse are Eagles now. They won't go 4 in a row in the NFC championship! I got really lost though, what does Dante have to do with Owens, let alone Ferrotte.
    Any one out there feel for Andy Reid yet? I sure do.

Owens is an Eagle!!!!

after all that has happened, it would be just desserts if t.o. got injured in week 1 and was out for the season. i don't wish injury on anyone, but if anyone deserves it....
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Owens is an Eagle!!!!

We'll just call him...Tantrum Ownens, Talkative One, give the baby a....Time Out, Tantrums Over and Over and Over (I guess that would be T.O.O.O), I'll just Tantrum my way Out of this!!!, and last but not least....What a Terrible Obligation to have on your team! what a prick!

VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

Owens is an Eagle!!!!

I'm just saying the Falcons couldn't go all the way by just relying on Vick, in order for them to be a superbowl contender they need(ed) a good defense, and a good WR, etc....
    When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Owens is an Eagle!!!!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by VikemanX84

I'm just saying the Falcons couldn't go all the way by just relying on Vick, in order for them to be a superbowl contender they need(ed) a good defense, and a good WR, etc....
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Maybe, but he himself turns the team from a bad one into a good (not great) one.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Owens is an Eagle!!!!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by VikemanX84

VS, he is just looking for a fight. He is an idiot. Apparently Daunte is to blame for our bad defense, poor coaching, and his WRs dropping passes.

Mike Vick proved to us that it takes more than a QB to win games. Everything centered around him, and guess what, they didn't do much better than the Vikes, and when they actually faced good defenses and good teams, They couldn't win and Vick is without a doubt the single-greatest play-maker in the NFL today.

I can't wait to hear his "witty" comeback comprised of "Send me some of that sh*t your smoking" and other logical sentence fragments like that. Then he will point out that gus won us 2 games, but fail to remember that Culpepper has a better career wining percentage than Frerotte. And will also fail to remember it was 2 games against the Worst defense in the NFL (the Falcons - who almost ate Frerotte up in the first half) and a horrible defense in 49ers. It also didn't hurt that Brian Russell was picking off passes for Frerotte in 49ers game. And the Falcons had no offense whatsoever.

It also doesn't matter that 21 other people have a hell of a lot to say on whether a teams wins or loses. Daunte is the QB, so everything is his fault. he made Randy give that pass to Tillman in the endzone. He committed the PI call that put the Cards within striking distance. He allowed the Chargers to score 42 pts... etc, etc, etc....
    I knew he was picking a fight, just to try to provoke you. Just found it funny and had to put in my 2 cents []
    Buck, I want some of the s**t you're smoking![]

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Owens is an Eagle!!!!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LosAngelis

Someone said on the radio how appropriate that Philly now has Allen Iverson and Terrell Owens. Two of the poster boys of unbelievable talent contrasted with an inability to deal with coaches and their own me-first attitudes. Both contribute heavily to turning people off to their resepctive sports, and both draw imitators who can only equal their immaturity, not their talent.

Could Philly be a more appropriate place for these two idiots?
    Philly's perfect for those morons.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

DoyleRulz84 is offline Rookie

Owens is an Eagle!!!!

I cant see the eagles being the team they were last year without vincent and talor.
    4ee016e435d4da86194a9f140c831959

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast