Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

Owens is an Eagle!!!!

it is sad he got his way and didnt have to give up much to get him on the Eagles, how can he benefit when his agent and him are too stupid to make the right paperwork and then blame the niners for being business oriented and not giving him what he wanted, i hope he sucks this year i hate Owens and he doesnt appreciate what he can do or the talent he has, truly hope he has his worst season and the Eagles suck it up he does not deserve a ring ever
    Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

Owens is an Eagle!!!!

I almost feel bad for TO

All it means is that Moss is going to humiliate him again, like the 49ers game this season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Owens is an Eagle!!!!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by RandyMoss8404

I almost feel bad for TO

All it means is that Moss is going to humiliate him again, like the 49ers game this season.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

No kidding, I can't wait for Moss to show him up again this year.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Owens is an Eagle!!!!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by ItalianStallion

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by RandyMoss8404

I almost feel bad for TO

I can't wait either!

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

CVGVIKE is offline Pro-Bowler

Owens is an Eagle!!!!

I bet Andy Reid is going to have his hands full with T.O. Ought to be interesting in Philly this season.

VikemanX84 is offline Hall of Famer

Owens is an Eagle!!!!

Pete Prisco had this to say about Owens, and I agree 100%:

"He plays hard, he works hard and he keeps his body in tip-top shape. The stories of him in the 49ers weight room at midnight are countless. There are also no off-field problems, no run-ins with the law. Yes, he has a big mouth. And, yes, he sometimes can go overboard when it comes to running his mouth. But he is still a quality player."
    When it s all said and done, you ll have to admit we re number 1!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Owens is an Eagle!!!!

Someone said on the radio how appropriate that Philly now has Allen Iverson and Terrell Owens. Two of the poster boys of unbelievable talent contrasted with an inability to deal with coaches and their own me-first attitudes. Both contribute heavily to turning people off to their resepctive sports, and both draw imitators who can only equal their immaturity, not their talent.

Could Philly be a more appropriate place for these two idiots?
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Owens is an Eagle!!!!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by ItalianStallion

I almost feel bad for TO

Don't get too excited about Moss trashin him again.
    Remember, Gus was at QB for that Game. As a matter of fact
    Gus and Randy tore it up for 2 &1/2 games. So unless Daunte goes
    down , don't expect a performance like the Frisco game.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Owens is an Eagle!!!!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by buck

I almost feel bad for TO

Don't get too excited about Moss trashin him again.
    Remember, Gus was at QB for that Game. As a matter of fact
    Gus and Randy tore it up for 2 &1/2 games. So unless Daunte goes
    down , don't expect a performance like the Frisco game.
    LOL buck, it won't matter, the Eagles secondary will be in shambles as it is, and Moss will show him up. Let's not turn this into a "Daunte or Gus" debate.........

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

Owens is an Eagle!!!!

NOW I HATE THE EAGLES
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast