Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Moss is Boss is offline Training Camp

Owens is an Eagle!!!!

Owens deal finally sealed; bound for Eagles

March 16, 2004
    By Jay Glazer
    SportsLine.com Senior Writer

Terrell Owens will be an Eagle after all as a settlement has been reached.

SportsLine.com has learned that the T.O. fiasco has been settled with a deal that is essentially a brand new trade.

In the new deal, Owens will be traded from the 49ers to the Eagles for a Philadelphia defensive starter (who is not yet being mentioned because the player has not yet been informed). The Ravens will get a draft pick from the Eagles, likely a fifth-rounder, for their trouble in the matter.

The two sides were talking Monday about a variety of settlements that included the Niners receiving a third-round pick from any team that signed Owens and the Ravens receiving their No.2 plus another draft choice.

The settlement is contingent upon Owens' approval, but sources close to the player said that he was aware of the deal, had agreed and was going to Eagles' complex in the next 24 to 48 hours to take a physical and sign off on the new deal.

I think Philadelphia will be one of the top teams in the NFC next year, if T.O. manage it to stay healthy!!!

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Owens is an Eagle!!!!

crazy

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Viking-Moss84 is offline Waterboy

Owens is an Eagle!!!!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Moss is Boss

I think Philadelphia will be one of the top teams in the NFC next year, if T.O. manage it to stay healthy!!!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Their offense will be a lot stronger this season, but their defense will have a few major holes in it.
    A male Packer fan once told me:
    "Birth-control pills are useless...I ate 6 of them the other day but still got my sister pregnant!"

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Owens is an Eagle!!!!

Mr Ego got his way, but I doubt he will be happy he is just a Whiney Hiney.
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Hawgski is offline Pro-Bowler

Owens is an Eagle!!!!

What an awful situation for the NFL. Once again, a cray baby gets his way. sad, sad, sad.

sig courtesy of PPE

Owens is an Eagle!!!!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Viking-Moss84

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Moss is Boss

Their offense will be a lot stronger this season, but their defense will have a few major holes in it.
    Ya, they won't have a great D this year.......

MetroDome27 is offline Waterboy

Owens is an Eagle!!!!

If the Eagles do not pick up solid number two receiver, I think they might have sucked themselves into a hole. The past few years the Eagles have had James Trash, Todd Stinkston and the rest of the brigade which obviously sucked. Therefore, they relied on their running game, at times McNabb's legs, and when the need to go to a receiver came about...nobody knew what pile of junk McNabb would toss it to. Now that TO is in the game plan, i think they will rely on him too much and ignore the team effort that made thier offense effective. I honestly dont think they will be as good as many people think they are going to be..and i cant wait until we lay the smackdown in Lincoln Financial and Culpepper outshines McNabb; Moss outshines T.O., our running committee outshines theirs, and our D comes out on top as well.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Owens is an Eagle!!!!

ALL I got to say it will come down to us the eagles, rams and skins!!!
    Mark my word! Vikes all the way baby!!!

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Owens is an Eagle!!!!

Matter of fact, the rams suck! Vikes all the way!!!

Owens is an Eagle!!!!

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bleedpurple

Matter of fact, the rams suck! Vikes all the way!!!
    F**K YEAH!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast