Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 49
  1. #1
    HEY's Avatar
    HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2,195
    Blog Entries
    1

    Overview of Vikings fans all over the World

    I thought it would be nice to see where the members of Purplepride.org are from. For instance, which state has the most members (it should be Minnesota, but not according to this source http://www.purplepride.org/forums/in...=43389.new#new) and how well is the Vikings represented outside the USA???

    Oh, and please specify!


    I selected "Scandinavia" since I am from Norway.


    * Other places in North-America means other United States not mentioned in the poll.
    ** Scandinavia consists of the three kingdoms of Norway, Sweden, and Denmark.

  2. #2
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Overview of Vikings fans all over the World

    "HEY" wrote:
    I thought it would be nice to see where the members of Purplepride.org are from. For instance, which state has the most members (it should be Minnesota, but not according to this source http://www.purplepride.org/forums/in...=43389.new#new) and how well is the Vikings represented outside the USA???

    Oh, and please specify!


    I selected "Scandinavia" since I am from Norway.


    * Other places in North-America means other United States not mentioned in the poll.
    ** Scandinavia consists of the three kingdoms of Norway, Sweden, and Denmark.
    What about Finland?
    Isn't Finland part of Scandanavia?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #3
    HEY's Avatar
    HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2,195
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Overview of Vikings fans all over the World

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "HEY" wrote:
    I thought it would be nice to see where the members of Purplepride.org are from. For instance, which state has the most members (it should be Minnesota, but not according to this source http://www.purplepride.org/forums/in...=43389.new#new) and how well is the Vikings represented outside the USA???

    Oh, and please specify!


    I selected "Scandinavia" since I am from Norway.


    * Other places in North-America means other United States not mentioned in the poll.
    ** Scandinavia consists of the three kingdoms of Norway, Sweden, and Denmark.
    What about Finland?
    Isn't Finland part of Scandanavia?

    =Z=
    Funny that you brought that up! A little part of north-west Finland is actually a part of Skandinavia geographically, but culturally and language wise they are quite different. Finland has always been an outsider lol, they have always wanted to be a part of Scandinavia.

    Are you from Finland, Zeus?

  4. #4
    GALLY is offline Starter
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    277

    Re: Overview of Vikings fans all over the World

    I am from California.......not a true choice on the poll.......

  5. #5
    HEY's Avatar
    HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2,195
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Overview of Vikings fans all over the World

    So far, Scandinavia is leding the poll. WHOHOOO!
    ;D
    Maybe we should just move the team to Copenhagen or something lol

  6. #6
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,231

    Re: Overview of Vikings fans all over the World

    Norway eh? John Arne Riise is a beast!

  7. #7
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Overview of Vikings fans all over the World

    "HEY" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "HEY" wrote:
    I thought it would be nice to see where the members of Purplepride.org are from. For instance, which state has the most members (it should be Minnesota, but not according to this source http://www.purplepride.org/forums/in...=43389.new#new) and how well is the Vikings represented outside the USA???

    Oh, and please specify!


    I selected "Scandinavia" since I am from Norway.


    * Other places in North-America means other United States not mentioned in the poll.
    ** Scandinavia consists of the three kingdoms of Norway, Sweden, and Denmark.
    What about Finland?
    Isn't Finland part of Scandanavia?
    Funny that you brought that up! A little part of north-west Finland is actually a part of Skandinavia geographically, but culturally and language wise they are quite different. Finland has always been an outsider lol, they have always wanted to be a part of Scandinavia.

    Are you from Finland, Zeus?
    No, I'm from Minnesota.
    I'm just a jackass who likes to question things.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  8. #8
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Overview of Vikings fans all over the World

    Seems to me that we have a small VA contingent on here as well.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #9
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,776
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Overview of Vikings fans all over the World

    Canada is reppin 3 people.
    more than anywhere else

  10. #10
    jessejames09's Avatar
    jessejames09 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,231

    Re: Overview of Vikings fans all over the World

    http://archive.profootballtalk.com/1-21-08through1-31-08.htm

    POSTED 9:14 a.m. EST, January 24, 2008

    IRELAND DOESN'T HAVE "FINAL SAY"?
    This touches on it, article is about 2/3 of the way down

    Basically Ireland moved laterally because he didn't really get final say, so Jones could have taken it to the league but he didn't.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. ESPN NFL Vikings overview
    By Redmption in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-09-2006, 05:10 PM
  2. Vikings Free Agent Overview
    By singersp in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-08-2006, 07:54 PM
  3. Who should the BEST FANS in the WORLD pull for?
    By AlabamaViking in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-16-2006, 12:48 AM
  4. Playoff Race Overview
    By Webby in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-10-2003, 09:45 PM
  5. 2003 QB Overview
    By Webby in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-23-2003, 08:18 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •