Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. #11
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1
    lol. you guys are funny. If this was said about any other training camp you would all be laughing.

    I still like Kluwe, and I enjoy his comments. Although I am pretty sure Minneapolis will beat out Mankato for STDs.

    Edit: Holy shit, singer actually found a report on it. LMAO. What did you search for to find that?
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  2. #12
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,734
    Just cause my man Kato lived with another dude (green hornet) and didn't come out of the closet, Kluwe doesn't need to keep selling the gay agenda......oops wrong story, right training camp at....not the man Kato

  3. #13
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Outspoken Kluwe Jabs Mankato

    And he knows because..........?

  4. #14
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by marstc09 View Post
    And he knows because..........?
    The only clap he ever got didn't come from someone cheering his guitar hero prowess.

  5. #15
    Tad7's Avatar
    Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,422
    At the end of that tweet he says "adios gage"....so he was probably more specifically referring to the crappy dorm rooms they stayed in.

    And a few minutes later he tweeted Lol, I love how many people think I did some sort of epic burn on Mankato and are all upset about it. I have nothing against Mankato.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

    X MARKS THE SPOT

  6. #16
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,991
    Why does this make the news/get reported on??

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  7. #17
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by VKG4LFE View Post
    Why does this make the news/get reported on??
    It didn't. It was a just tweet that was since reposted here.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  8. #18
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tad7 View Post
    At the end of that tweet he says "adios gage"....so he was probably more specifically referring to the crappy dorm rooms they stayed in.

    And a few minutes later he tweeted Lol, I love how many people think I did some sort of epic burn on Mankato and are all upset about it. I have nothing against Mankato.
    lol. that little "adios gage" didn't make it into the OP. That changes the context a bit.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  9. #19
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,207
    Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    lol. you guys are funny. If this was said about any other training camp you would all be laughing.

    I still like Kluwe, and I enjoy his comments. Although I am pretty sure Minneapolis will beat out Mankato for STDs.

    Edit: Holy shit, singer actually found a report on it. LMAO. What did you search for to find that?
    std minnesota statistics

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  10. #20
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,991
    Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    It didn't. It was a just tweet that was since reposted here.
    Oh got ya.

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •