Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    VikingsM4 is offline Rookie

Re: Out of state Fans!!

I got direct tv ordered now so I can get NFL ticket.......What sux is I have to keep Cocks(you CA people know who I mean)...in order to keep the internet!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Pep MVP, 05-06

toemaster6 is offline Rookie

Dude you think Cox (Cocks) is bad step up to the plate of Adelphia these jackholes blow. Never fails when I crank up the net late at night being I don't get home till 1:00 am about 2:30 at least twice a week their doing some form of backup or repairs. I've bitched so much I have customer support on my speed dial.
    This year the Vikes D is really going to find out if Farve tastes like chicken and to any Charger fans

THE CHARGERS SUCK!

VikingsM4 is offline Rookie

Sorry bro....I had Adelphia before cox....and yes it is the piece of shit that is lowest on the penjewlum....sorry I dont know how to spell penjewlum...so sorry all people that are jewish....Cox beats Adelphia. :shock: :shock:

Pep MVP, 05-06

Doesn't matter when it comes to the Vikes. I get up and go to the bar (there by 9:55 am) where I know the game will be on, Hang out with other Vikes/football fans and have a rip roarin good time.
    This year the Vikes D is really going to find out if Farve tastes like chicken and to any Charger fans

THE CHARGERS SUCK!

As you know the games start at 10:00 out here. Leaves time for a nap when the chargers are on to rest up for the night game.

THE CHARGERS SUCK!

bender_over is offline Rookie

"viks_fan21" wrote:
    i live in kansas, would there be any way for me to watch the game tonight. i have directv and i ordered sunday ticket but as someone mentioned that is only for reg. season.
    I lived in Lawrence for 2 years and I know a couple of the local news stations televise Chiefs preseason games. One was out of KC and one was out of Topeka. I don't know where you live in Kansas plus the games already over so I guess I didn't help much.

As far as regular season games, I'd always go to a bar that had Sunday Ticket to watch the Vikes. Henry T's in Lawrence was my place of choice every Sunday. I wasn't 21 at the time but they had great food...Fat Tuesday's Chicken Sandwich...hhmmmmm.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123