Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Johnson14 is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcdon00 View Post
    He will be better, of this I'm sure. The only question is whether he will be good enough..
    +1

Not sure he could get any worse than last year, we're addressing O-Line issues (addition of Schwartz, drafting Kalil etc) and will (please god!) get him a decent deep threat wr in the draft, giving him a chance at least.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnson14 View Post
    +1

Not sure he could get any worse than last year, we're addressing O-Line issues (addition of Schwartz, drafting Kalil etc) and will (please god!) get him a decent deep threat wr in the draft, giving him a chance at least.
    So you feel we'll be better off with Schwartz/Berger instead of Hutch/Herrera?

We haven't drafted Kalil yet, so you can't claim we're going to.

If our OL play gets worse than it was, our QB play can reflect that also. However, since our pass blocking was the worst in the league in 2011, we can't rank worse than 32 this year.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

said it before. Ponder throws a couple of rockets .And his next few are floaters...reminds me of Pennington
    I hope im wrong? but......
    None

Quote Originally Posted by Freakout View Post
    Anyone playing behind our offensive line would be injury prone. Brett Favre was known as an ironman before he landed behind our joke of a line. Then we went and cut McKinnie and made it even worse.
    nail on the head BAM
    None

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415