Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our schedule

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Our schedule

Did you hear the announcers (CBS) alluding to our next 5 games? (and our meltdown last year) Some pretty good teams. Not that we are not good, but Indy, Jax, Detroit, and it's anybody's game when we play the Pack. I am glad to see us get some turnovers. We had good pressure on the QB too! :lol: I know some people will be on Pepp's butt for only throwing for 181 yards and 1 TD. But a win is a win. No turnovers to boot!

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Our schedule

Agreed, Pep played a smart game. It's nice to see the running game get going too. Finally a rushing touchdown.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Our schedule

Smart move by not playing Moss much at all. We got the win, avioded injuries, and will now hopefully have a healthy Moss to play the GMen and the Colts. Im happy with our start...now lets keep it going on both sides of the ball!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

Our schedule

Actually, Moss came out after 2 plays because he aggravated his injury. He shouldn't have played at all.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Our schedule

"SKOL" wrote:
    Agreed, Pep played a smart game. It's nice to see the running game get going too. Finally a rushing touchdown.
    By Moe, of course...I think that I called it in another thread...good for Moe, he deserves to shine a little.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Vikingryche is offline Rookie

Great Win !!!

I thought our team had its best game as a team. Our defense played extremely well, and our offense played smart, man we were without Moss. :cheers:

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Our schedule

our tough schedule actually reassures me. When we collapse its usually to the below .500 teams. The fact that we don't play many of those teams should be a bright note for all of us!!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Our schedule

Good point TNT, lately we have played our best against our best competition, hope we can keep it up!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Our schedule

A thought had occured to me that we are gelling on D and Cotrell hasn't been able to go full tilt with his sceme and blitzes yet. We might be on our way to throwing a huge monkey wrench at these good teams. If they look at game film of us this year they are not going to see the full D-scheme and we might surprise them a bit.

Afc teams that we play may have seen more of Cotrell??? than the NFC teams that we play in the near future.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Our schedule

We did have some injuries, matt birk got a mild concussion, saw david dixon come out for a few plays, cant remember anything else, but the injuries just keep stockpiling every week. :angryfire:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast