Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    KevinK is offline Starter

Chris being.......... Chris

Last edited by KevinK; 04-07-2012 at 06:24 PM.

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries
    Why? He's actually speaking the truth. I couldn't agree more.

Culpepper_4717 is offline Asst. Coach Chopper Challenge Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by HEY View Post
    Why? He's actually speaking the truth. I couldn't agree more.
    +1

KevinK is offline Starter
    I dont believe a punter...... should be the spokesman for the NFL..... Just sayin'

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    I don't think that his position makes a difference in this case. If Ponder said it, or Peterson, or Harvin, or Winfield, would it suddenly have more credibility?

Bottom line, Williams crossed the line. The Saints crossed the line. One of the teams that they victimized was OURS. They INTENTIONALLY hurt our QB. Does it really matter who speaks out against that?

I, for one, am glad that Kluwe isn't letting this rest. New Orleans deserves to be vilified for what they did. Williams deserves a lifetime ban...as do the players who participated. It's too bad that more people aren't jumping on this.

...could that be because more people are actually DOING this and they don't want to bark too loudly in case it comes out?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Caine

PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinK View Post
    I dont believe a punter...... should be the spokesman for the NFL..... Just sayin'
    I love Kluwe for not being scared to share his thoughts. Punters are part of the NFL so I dont understand why you think he should have no say? Perhaps you should take you own advice.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    As a Kicker in High School and College, I don't understand the extreme hate people have for the position. They act like punting and kicking is easy. Little do they know it take a great amount of skill and talent to be able to get the ball off under pressure. If they guy is in the league and its a league wide issue, let him talk. Would you rather listen to Emmitt Smith talk?

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    As a Kicker in High School and College, I don't understand the extreme hate people have for the position. They act like punting and kicking is easy. Little do they know it take a great amount of skill and talent to be able to get the ball off under pressure. If they guy is in the league and its a league wide issue, let him talk. Would you rather listen to Emmitt Smith talk?
    +1 many talk about football being a team game and yet won't give props to punters and kickers - course they're the first to rag on said punters and kickers when they don't have a good game.
    Credit to Kluwe for speaking his mind, many thought it was ok during the lockout when it was directed against Goodell and yet because he calls out fellow players its not ok?
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Kluwe is money. Awful nice guy and a talented leg. Anyone ever seen his band, Tripping Icarus?

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Couldn't DISAGREE more with the original post.

Kluwe is one of the very few NFL players who is willing to publicly speak his mind. He has always been vocal, especially though social media. And I almost always agree with him. Even when I don't, I like the fact that he is willing to say it.

He is also one of the better punters in the league - top 1/3 in my estimate.

And he is very approachable. Last year I had a couple of conversations with him over twitter, and I liked the fact that he took the time to address whatI I had to say.

I don't know where this post came from...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast