Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    84>TO is offline Training Camp

Our own Randy mooning poll!

Hell yes!
    Terrell Owens: The most overrated player in professional sports. Randy Moss: The greatest player in professional sports.

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

I would think about it.....hmmm....yeah probably. I was listening to the O'Reilly Factor on the radio while I was at work, and he was talking about how Randy Moss is contributing to the corruption of the youth of the country. I personally think that is going a little to far with a fake mooning, don't you think?
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

purple4ever is offline Waterboy

Corruption of youth? My god, and some people let their kids watch the Cowboys!!!
    I think Tice wouldn't have done anything to Moss but he had to do something to show it wasn't a real good idea even if I'm sure he secretly laughed his a** off over it!

cheesefree is offline Starter

"Bdubya" wrote:
    I would think about it.....hmmm....yeah probably. I was listening to the O'Reilly Factor on the radio while I was at work, and he was talking about how Randy Moss is contributing to the corruption of the youth of the country. I personally think that is going a little to far with a fake mooning, don't you think?
    lol @ O'Reilly the guy who paid hundreds of thousands if not millions to settle a sexual harrasment suit. He should be the last to talk about how Randy's fake moon is corrupting the youth of America.
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

I am gald I am not the only one that would like to moon the packer fans in Lambeau, I was worried might be the only degenrate on the board!

Seriously I did this poll in fun, I don't think Randy doing the fake one was a good idea! But I will not condemn him to death for it either, like some of the talk show and TV heads are doing.

I thought Red made an idiott (misspelled on purpose) of himself by requesting to have Buck removed. I would rather not have him broadcasting the next game, but that is the way it goes.

If Buck is there or not they are going to make a big deal of it either way. So I hope that the Vikes win and shut them up!

Mooning can be funny at times, a national televised game is probably not the best time to do it!

The last time I remember mooning someone was when I was 17. We were driving by a Dairy Queen in my home town (St. Cloud, MN) and the Vice Principle of the High School I attended was buying something at the counter. me and one of my friends mooned him! He might not have thought it was funny, but we did!

There might have been more mooning incidents after that, but I drank to much booze when I was young and do not remember!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Mr. O is offline Starter

I was actually kind of disappointed Moss didn't give them the real full moon. I mean, if you're going to do something, might as well go all the way.
    A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears. - Woodrow Wyatt

blackstarz18 is offline Coordinator

"Bdubya" wrote:
    lol i think he chickened out. there are more corrupting things for kids to watch/see than someone mooning pepole. that's not that big of a deal.
    "one thing about a birthday suit, it s always in style.
    And if it loses its shape it can be altered"

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I guess all those AHNOLD movies where he blows everybody away are not as disturbing as a fake moon...oh yeah, O'Reilly and Ahnold are both Pubs...that explains everything!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"blackstarz18" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    lol i think he chickened out. there are more corrupting things for kids to watch/see than someone mooning pepole. that's not that big of a deal.
    Mooning is definitely a childish act. But how many people actually find it offensive other than the puritans and quakers from early American History.

Once again, OVER BLOWN. You can see someones butt on TV now days, on the cable stations. I bet over 80% of the people that watch football have cable.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Mooning is an American tradition. It is done on every high school and college campus in this country on a weekly basis. It has been used in the movies and on TV shows many times as a funny way of insulting someone. I really find it funny that Fox broadcasters are on their soap box about it when one of Fox's biggest shows, "The Simpson's" has Homer and Bart mooning people on a regular basis. Joe Buck hasn't called for "The Simpson's" to be taken off the air because it is corrupting the youth of the country. The guy just got too big a head on him because he won a broadcasting award recently IMO. :roll:

Get over it. It was funny. :bootyshake:

WWBGD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast