Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hitstick31 is offline Rookie

Our OFfensive Talent

http://www.startribune.com/stories/507/5685328.html

Bill Maas thinks we dont have alot of great talent. LMFAO

This team is one of the most talented teams in the nfl.

On offense

Culpepper
    Benett
    Moore
    Williamson
    K Rob
    M Rob
    J Wigg
    Burleson

Defense
    Pat Williams
    Kevin Williams
    EJ Henderson
    Napoleon Harris
    Fred Smoot
    Antoine Winfield
    Darren Sharper

I do know one thing, we have more talented players than all of the NFC NORTH COMBINED!!! Just kidding

Purplefeet is offline Training Camp

Re: Our OFfensive Talent

Lots of talent but O scheme is wrong fit for this teams. This last game showed promise of adapting scheme to plays Viks have and their current ablities, not wishful thinking ablities.

Run correct O for this team and we can be good in the future. I think this year will be all about finding out what will work. Might still win Norse but even if so it would be first round exit. Build this year, ball control, Bud Grant/Tarkenton O (I refuse to call it west coast, old Viks ran it in 70s!) and this defense could dominant if it has three years together.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"Hitstick31" wrote:
    http://www.startribune.com/stories/507/5685328.html

Bill Maas thinks we dont have alot of great talent. LMFAO

This team is one of the most talented teams in the nfl.

On offense

Culpepper
    Benett
    Moore
    Williamson
    K Rob
    M Rob
    J Wigg
    Burleson

Defense
    Pat Williams
    Kevin Williams
    EJ Henderson
    Napoleon Harris
    Fred Smoot
    Antoine Winfield
    Darren Sharper

I do know one thing, we have more talented players than all of the NFC NORTH COMBINED!!! Just kidding
    u might wanna remove his name from the offensive talent list and put it on the suck asss list.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    u might wanna remove his name from the offensive talent list and put it on the suck asss list.
    Moore averaged 3.4 yds/carry while......

Bennett averaged 3.6 yds/carry.

I wouldn't go saying Bennett sucks. They both have their pros and cons.

I don't think either is the back of the future. Neither are constantly erasing the ppo'ers doubts. Bennett has been labeled as a fumbler and Moore goes out there and fumbles while we were in scoring position and no one even remembers it.

This is our team this year, and we need everyone of these guys to do their role on this team. Stop being so hard on Bennett

fred3105 is offline Coordinator

I would remove Bennett, Moore, K Robinson, M Robinson, Napoleon Harris, and Smoot all from that list.
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

they're all talented players they just aren't producing for various reasons. almost every player that makes it to the NFL has some talent that's why they're in the NFL

Thanks Josdin

VegasLadyJae is offline Pro-Bowler

Talent; yes we have some on offense but we need a cohesive offensive line so that the talent can produce..........Defense; I think we have plenty, ( except at linebacker ) we just do not have the coaching........My opinion we need to put more money in our scouting department and get a linebacker that is a monster..............Also not signing the free agent linebacker from the Washington Redskins ( Antonio Pierce ) was a big mistake!

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Yeah, everyone thinks our talent sucks till we start winning some games....

Daunte Culpepper: (Courtesy of vikingupdate.com)

Favre completed his first 13 passes of the game, but it was Daunte Culpepper who would have the day for the record books. Culpepper became just the 11th player to throw for 20,000 yards in his first seven seasons -- not bad considering he didn't play as a rookie and is just six games into his secventh season. By the time all is said and done by the end of this year, Culpepper could be as high as fifth all-time for yardage to start a career.
    * Culpepper also moved into ninth overall for touchdown passes (135) in his first seven seasons -- passing former Viking Warren Moon for ninth place. Next in line is Fran Tarkenton (142), Drew Bledsoe (147) and Johnny Unitas (148) -- not bad company.

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

Agreed Snow. and I think we have a ton of talent, we just needed to gel. And let's get this Fonoti guy in shape quick and get him on the offensive line. I can't wait.

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"audioghost" wrote:
    Yeah, everyone thinks our talent sucks till we start winning some games....

Daunte Culpepper: (Courtesy of vikingupdate.com)

Favre completed his first 13 passes of the game, but it was Daunte Culpepper who would have the day for the record books. Culpepper became just the 11th player to throw for 20,000 yards in his first seven seasons -- not bad considering he didn't play as a rookie and is just six games into his secventh season. By the time all is said and done by the end of this year, Culpepper could be as high as fifth all-time for yardage to start a career.
    * Culpepper also moved into ninth overall for touchdown passes (135) in his first seven seasons -- passing former Viking Warren Moon for ninth place. Next in line is Fran Tarkenton (142), Drew Bledsoe (147) and Johnny Unitas (148) -- not bad company.

Interesting stats there, I didn't realize that stuff!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast