Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our Next Loss

realviking is offline Rookie

Re:Our Next Loss

As long as they don't lose to the Bengals next week. It'll be my first Vikings game to attend, so I don't want that spoiled!
    When there's weather to report, I report the weather.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

The time is now. The Cardinals are a playoff team. We need to prove we can play playoff caliber football. A win today IMO is crucial. We will be ready. The Bungal game we can afford to lose. AFC team. I will take a loss there but again a playoff team that we want to beat. Carolina and the Bears are teams we should beat. I could see us losing the Giants game due to us sitting the starters.

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

This damn thread jinxed us. LOL

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

VikesFan787 wrote:
    midgensa wrote:
    I actually have NO worries about tonight.

I do not see at all how the Cardinals will stop this offense. I personally think we can stop their offense enough to win. Obviously it is not 100% lock or anything, but it is a very favorable match-up for us.

I also do not see the Bengals outscoring us in the Dome.

I think 15-1 is a VERY real possibility, but I would not be shocked to see us lose to the Giants if the game does not matter for some reason.
    Thank you, someone with faith.
    A regular Nostradamus :P

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Threads like this crack me up. I actually thought it was gonna be "Our next Loss" after the Cards game kindof discussion.

Having said that, I suspect our next loss could come at the hands of the Aints. No other team has the passing attack to stay with us as well as a defense that can shut us down.

Bengals can air it out, but not like the Cards and Aints.

Carolina is a interesting study as a possible stumbling block but don't worry to much about them.

Beat Chi once already. Should do it again.

Giants. Won't count. We will loose but bonly because we are resting starters.

Course, we could wind up meeting the Cards again in the playoffs before we meet the Aints.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

VikesFan787 wrote:
    midgensa wrote:
    I actually have NO worries about tonight.

I do not see at all how the Cardinals will stop this offense. I personally think we can stop their offense enough to win. Obviously it is not 100% lock or anything, but it is a very favorable match-up for us.

I also do not see the Bengals outscoring us in the Dome.

I think 15-1 is a VERY real possibility, but I would not be shocked to see us lose to the Giants if the game does not matter for some reason.
    Thank you, someone with faith.
    Faith will only get you so far, apparently it doesn't get one past the Cards.

Last night the Cards were the best team.

Losses are what they are for our team, they are a LEARNING experience. The sad part about last night was the injuries. If we don't have injuries, we just tweak the players. When we get injuries, we have to tweak the team. We have two variables to tweak rather than one.

The loss is Webby's fault..... LOL! :unsure:

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

snowinapril wrote:
    I have a bad feeling about tonight's game. I know the Cards have been playing average. If we are getting pressure on Warner, I think we will be fine. Boldin, Breaston, and Fitz will be problematic if we aren't getting to Warner.

Bengals and Giants are the other two that I have a bad feeling about.

The case has been made that the combined record of our opponents that we have beaten is not very impressive.

Good teams we beat:
    GB
    SF
    Bal
    GB

We could do ourselves a lot of good by beating AZ, Cin, and NYG to prove we can beat decent teams. Even better would be to not lose to the bad teams on the remaining schedule, like the Bears and Panthers. The Giants are on the bubble of being on the same level as the Bears and Panthers, injuries have done the Giants in this season.

Stay healthy Vikings!

Let's go Vikes, beat the Cards!
    I am not devastated by the loss to the Cards. I was disappointed, I wanted to be proved wrong. The reason while I had a feeling about last nights game was the fact that the Cards are not a bad team. They were injured on offense and with Boldin getting back to himself, they are a more potent team. Their D was suspect from game to game and as a team, it was difficult to predict whether Jekyll or Hyde was going to show up to face the Vikes.

I think like some of the fans around here, the Vikes were to confident going into last nights game. The Cards were basically called out after last weeks loss to the Titans where they went soft and let the Titans puss them around the field. Hopefully we come out next week with a chip on our shoulders.

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Our next loss!!!

Next year, when the NFL suspends the Williams wall for star Caps debacle and we lose them for four games.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

molineviking is offline Asst. Coach

If we take another loss before the end of the season I'll be alright with that, Hopefully no losses AFTER January, I'm only concerned with making the playoffs and getting the first round bye,

With that bye we can rest some injured players, Spend more quality time game planning, I think the one benefit of playing the Saints in the Dome is we're a dome team and their advantage will not be quite as great as with other teams,

The Cards loss wasn't pretty, But hopefully we learned a few things that can be remedied.
    Even if the Vikings lose, I can still find happiness in Bears, and Packer losses.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12