Sajid28 is offline Coordinator

Our Friends at PackerForum.Com

I still dont under stand why all you Brett Favre lovers would turn your back on the Packers. Brett Favre thinks enough of you that he would go to one of our biggest rivals. 30 other teams, and he chose the vikings. He wanted it, he forced it, its all on him not TT not M3.

Its apparent you have no loyalty to this team, only player worship. It that was evident by looking at all the purple in stadium today. All those fair weather fans who sold their season ticket seats to vikings fans are a joke and they should be have their seats stripped and given to real fans.

I love the Packers, used to think they had the best fans in the NFL. Looks like about 25% are just fools looking to worship individuals.
    I suppose..... it's nice to get in...but really... I still this as an 8-8 team and I don't see McCarthy being the answer.
    That's it. Season over. Don't waste your time.
    and then give that grant LOSER a big fat extension????? WTF.. he had ONE good year only because that TRAITOR favre was cutting up defenses....HELL give Lumpkin a chance..or try n buy back SUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!! OH and CAPERS..oh WOW the 3-4 defense...NICE JOB PACK..he SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! ZERO..i mean ZERO sacks....U REALLY GOTTER GOIN ON CAPERS U BAFFOON...BRING ON SHANNAHAN!!!!!!!!
    Brett Favre is the Better QB and he still has it...

You've been FAVRE'D again!

Do you hear that Trom, TT and all you naysayers...??

YOu can't deny it.

I do have more respect for AROD after this game though...but not for Thompson!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If the pack don't make the playoffs, TT and McCarthy should be gone. Both have had plenty of time and have not done what has been needed. To put it simply.
    No way would shit for brains thompson bring on someone like shannahan, he's too good, thompsdumb want's someone he can control...
    The O-line SUCKs..There's a reason Grant was a 3rd string rb. There's a reason so many people went ??? at the recent packer draft choices...there's a reason Rogers dropped into the 20's on draft day..U ARE SEEING WHY TED T. IS A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING BAFFOON....OH and Mike M. sucks also..bring on SHANNAHAN!!!!!! FUCK U MCARTHY N THOMPSON ..FUCK U
    Lol I agree...but I really wish we had longwell instead of crosby who isnt accurate at all
    Well Brett own3d us today. His revenge on the Packers executives is complete ...

Frankly, after his last 13-3 season with us ... "I have no doubt we woulda been at least 11-5 last yr if Favre had been allowed to stay with us ...

AR is our future but Brett is still the better big game QB
    And *That* ladies and gents is the reason why Favre is so exiting to watch play ... At 40 years ... he still has the leadership abilities and skills to get the job done in big games ...

LOL man i can keep going.. but damn these guys are ripping on their team!!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Our Friends at PackerForum.Com

Chuckleheads abound all over the place my friend. Typically though, PUKER Chuckleheads tend to be much funnier to listen to when they whimper about being loosers.

Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

SKOL PACK!!!!

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

I hope they post the number for the suicide prevention line over their jeez

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Just mailed another Vikings Favre jersey to a friend in Cheesehead land.
    Put the knife in and twist it while you can.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

+1

El underdog.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Man this is great.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"El" wrote:

+1

+1

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!