Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Haneef87 is offline Rookie

Our Defense sucks

Is there someting wrong about being worried about my team? I dont know what I said to be banned.

rkuriger04 is offline Rookie

Our Defense sucks

chavous...overrated? hes one of the best players out there and a key team leader..have u watched the games?

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Our Defense sucks

"Haneef87" wrote:
    plain and simple.

Udeze-ok
    WIlliams-good
    Johnson-ok
    Mixon-Average
    Newman-Average
    Henderson-Horrible
    Claiborne-Average
    Winfield-good
    Williams-Horrible
    Russel-A football player? lol
    Chavous- shitty overrated

as for derek ross- I dont wanna use his name and defensive back in the same sentence.
    [size=7px][/size]

YUP it's official YOU HANDBEEF ARE AN :drunken:
    IDIOT!!!

I think it speaks for itself
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Our Defense sucks

Guys that is what I think. Yes I've watched all the games and i've seen that its because of our defense that we will not go far into the playoffs or even in to. If Harrington can screw our defense up, anybody can. Im saying this as a true vikings fan. I dont mean to be an ass or mean anything bad as a vikings fan but our defense is worse than the bears offense, it made hutchinson look like an mvp along with harrington and testeverde and grossman. The only game our defense played well was the tenesee game

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Our Defense sucks

Harrington picking us apart is cause for concern, no doubt. Nothing like the prevent to make someone look like an allstar too on the last drive.

Storm is offline Pro-Bowler

Our Defense sucks

Congratulations, Captain Obvious, you get a cookie for informing us that our defense is bad. What else is new?

On the other hand, you went ahead and dissed like evry single player on our D roster. Thats not right. Individuals are not enough to make a good D. Sapp in Tampa and Sapp in Oakland comes to mind. We DO have some talent on D, but AS A UNIT we suck. I blame the coaches.

john fleming is offline Training Camp

Our Defense sucks

Vikings Defense...Some of you say thier young...some say get off thier backs..some say just enjoy what we have...

In this day in age they just don't realize the importance of the situation!! They are coaching & playing for the Minnesota Vikings...The home of the purple people eaters...Carl Eller, Alan Page, Jim Marshall.....Tradition!!! Fans all over the country who set aside game day as a sacred day!!! These players first of all are gettin' paid more money than thier average fan will make in a lifetime....They need to step back and realize the importance of the situation...Then play "D" until their lungs fall out
    !! Concentrate on each and every play & fly around knowing that there is a world full of viking fans who do that at thier own job & expect nothing less from thier favorite team....

Mossville is offline Starter

Our Defense sucks

Besides K Will and Winfield and Chavous, our D fricking stinks!!!! Did anyone not see the Bears make us look like a college D out there?? Since our game with Chicago, they have scored 3 + 5 pts. Actually 3 and 3, their D scored 2. We made hutch look like Favre out there. Its frustrating reading this forum when hardly anyone is a realist fan. Our team is not good now, we got lucky against the Lions and if that game would have gone to OT and they won the toss, we would have lost. We are not good, but the only good thing is, neither is GB. 1 and done in the playoffs at best.

Our Defense sucks

Thank you mossville. There arent any REALISTIC fans on this board. I know we all want the best, but we gotta realize that our defense is crap. Im not dissing anyone on here, but I just beleive that our defense is worse than kansas city's and we will go 1 and done in the playoffs, if our defense lets us get in.

vikefan4ever is offline Training Camp

Our Defense sucks

i think the d-line is very good, but i dont see much out of the secondary, they seem to not be in the right spot at the right time. i realize they arent gonna be perfect all the time, but when i see a roy williams that has a bruised hip and planter facitis or something, catching 35 yard passes and 2 tds something or someone just does not have their head in the game. I think it can be fixed though, with time. But right now we dont have time so i hope they realize how many fans are counting on them.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast