Mixon-Average
    Newman-Average
    Henderson-Horrible
    Claiborne-Average
    Winfield-good
    Williams-Horrible
    Russel-A football player? lol
    Chavous- shitty overrated

as for derek ross- I dont wanna use his name and defensive back in the same sentence.

vikoles is offline Coordinator

Our Defense sucks

Give EJ a break he is a stud! he is young needs some GUIDANCE and notr gettinit anywhere from anyone!
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

Del Rio Guest

Our Defense sucks

You know what we have beat this into the ground a whole hell of a lot lately. The fact is no matter which way you cut it we are young. Period

I get pissed because I love the Vikes. We all want them to be great like they used to be on D but as some of the more patient posters on here have stated (I'm not one) we are young. And I agree.

So how bout you sit back and get ready for one of the most anticipated games of the season. This is what it is all about. Bitching here wont fix anything just try and enjoy the next few weeks because pretty soon the season is over and your gonna be watching ice skating.

Our Defense sucks

agreeeed Rio!

Haneef87 is offline Rookie

Our Defense sucks

Excueses excuses excuses. Theres no excuse for not being mentally prepared. This guy screws everyone up. This team makes too many excuses. The coaches and players. Sorry, but giving up 463 offensive yards to the lions is not an excuse, not even for a high school team. Joey Harrington and Roy Williams both had flu's but tore it upGuidance? Didnt Greg Biekert mentor him all of last year?Did Urlacher have guidance when he came in? Doesnt he have defensive leaders in chavous, newman, claiborne, johnstone, mixon all of these veterans dont have excuses. Look at the bears defense. The youngest unit in the nfl. But they kicked our ass and everyones ass when they are on defense!!!

Our Defense sucks

well taken! yes agree as well!

Del Rio Guest

Our Defense sucks

Seriously we have no clue what goes on we only know what we see during games or read. Was Urlachers LB coach surperior to Our LB's? I mean at this point of the saeson I am happy with the way they are begining to play.

They are actually making plays. And don't try and pretend Detroit has a crappy offense they are young and explosive. I think a lot of the people here have come to the conclusion it is a young group with a new scheme and to let it be what it is.

The D does suck, but look where we are. We are quite fortunate that this young D gets to be in the race this late in the season and learning all this important information.

BigPep11 is offline Rookie

Our Defense sucks

Just wondering.... exactly how many of you guys know what its like to play in the nfl or have even had the chance???

I don't think theres one horrible player in the NFL... unexperienced yes but horrible no... so give em a break here.

Our Defense sucks

good point

Del Rio Guest

Our Defense sucks

Better question if you said you did would anyone believe you? Probably not considering this is an internet message board.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast