Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

Re: Our Cheerleaders

lets not be unfair guys. That hovan looking cheerleader is the ouglyiest one we got. We got some good ones also.

TATEone is offline Starter

Oh god we really do have some fuglys!!!!
    I voluntarily agree to not indulge in any alcohol, drugs, or engage in any other illegal activity that may in any way jeopardize the years of hard work we as a team have committed to our goal of a championship season in '76.

TATEone is offline Starter

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Maybe the Hovan lookin' chick!
    LOL :lol:
    I voluntarily agree to not indulge in any alcohol, drugs, or engage in any other illegal activity that may in any way jeopardize the years of hard work we as a team have committed to our goal of a championship season in '76.

OK guys, that is quite enough. You guys are talking out of your realm of decency now and I must ask that you stop. Even if you are kidding I have to step in and say this with all seriousness...what are you guys looking at?
    Our cheerleaders and a group of beautiful and smart girls. They also love their Vikings. They also do not parade themselves around trying to impress people with their looks and such. They are a fun group of girls who really love their fellow cheerleaders and our team.
    I have to tell this story so you will see what I mean...Two years ago we played the Falcons in Atlanta. We won and all was good there...but I had to sit in the nosebleed section surrounded by plenty of Falcon riff raff. Then I noticed this group of people all dressed in Vikngs purple. Most of them looked familiar, but I could not put my finger on it. I finally realized that that big group was comprised mostly of Vikings cheerleaders and thie friends and families. They were sitting up in the cheap seats with all of us and it was awesome. They did cheers like they do at home games. When we scored they would high five and run up and down the aisles high fiving Vikings fans and singing the fight song at the top of their lungs. These were all girls and people you would die to sit next to on gameday because they literally lit the place up. It was an awesome show of team spirit and pride. They were never obnoxious to the Falcons fans, just classy fun. I was also impressed that so many of them were there to cheer on their team from such a distance. I got a chance to meet some of them after the game and they are genuine and nice and love what they do. They are also much better looking in person than on these websites.
    Be proud of our girls. They are not just little bootty-shaking Barbie dolls. They are a part of the Vikings and should be treated with care.
    Until next time, I'll see you on the field.

ALViking69
    Gene Ramsay
    AKA - AlabamaViking
    www.vikingsfanatic69.com
    I'll see you on the field!
    #1 Vikings FAN in Alabama!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I would probably keep her...but only because you KNOW that the cuffs and collar match!!!

And you know what the deal is about true redheads!!! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    At least we have cheerleaders! The packers don't!
    That's because the staff doesn't have time to milk them two times a day.
    That is truly the funniest joke I have heard all year.

GREAT!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I would probably keep her...but only because you KNOW that the cuffs and collar match!!!

What? One to wash the dishes, the other to wash the clothes?

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

"AlabamaViking" wrote:
    OK guys, that is quite enough. You guys are talking out of your realm of decency now and I must ask that you stop. Even if you are kidding I have to step in and say this with all seriousness...what are you guys looking at?
    Our cheerleaders and a group of beautiful and smart girls. They also love their Vikings. They also do not parade themselves around trying to impress people with their looks and such. They are a fun group of girls who really love their fellow cheerleaders and our team.
    I have to tell this story so you will see what I mean...Two years ago we played the Falcons in Atlanta. We won and all was good there...but I had to sit in the nosebleed section surrounded by plenty of Falcon riff raff. Then I noticed this group of people all dressed in Vikngs purple. Most of them looked familiar, but I could not put my finger on it. I finally realized that that big group was comprised mostly of Vikings cheerleaders and thie friends and families. They were sitting up in the cheap seats with all of us and it was awesome. They did cheers like they do at home games. When we scored they would high five and run up and down the aisles high fiving Vikings fans and singing the fight song at the top of their lungs. These were all girls and people you would die to sit next to on gameday because they literally lit the place up. It was an awesome show of team spirit and pride. They were never obnoxious to the Falcons fans, just classy fun. I was also impressed that so many of them were there to cheer on their team from such a distance. I got a chance to meet some of them after the game and they are genuine and nice and love what they do. They are also much better looking in person than on these websites.
    Be proud of our girls. They are not just little bootty-shaking Barbie dolls. They are a part of the Vikings and should be treated with care.

ALViking69
    Okay, I feel some MAJOR guilt now about this.

HEY, WAIT!!! I never said anything to begin with!!!
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:

What? One to wash the dishes, the other to wash the clothes?
    Your loss...it seems that you DON'T know the special secrets of the true redhead...and you will probably go to your grave not knowing...may the Redheaded Goddess of the Universe have mercy on your soul!!! :lol:

"AlabamaViking" wrote:

ALViking69
    This from a guy whose last name is 69...well, it could be worse...it could be 68 (she does you and you owe her one)...so I guess that he does have some genuine concern for their feelings!!! :lol:

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast