Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ouch...

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Ouch...

Fine, just keep all the articles like this coming along as we have nothing to lose.
    If the Pack win then they'll have justified all the faith of their fans or media, if they lose then they'll be laughed out the league for being beaten by a team that backed into the playoffs.

No pressure on us pukers, the game is already done and dusted according to you cheeseheads and the media.
    Bring it on !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Ouch...

The coach is a giant man lost on a tiny team.
    This might be the opposite way, IMO. it suggests Tice being this huge masterminding leader in which the Vikings players don't respond to.. however, the players do respond to this dimwhit's easy going personality as they take the field each week with the same easy-going personality.

I am howver, hoping for different this week. In fact, I have some advice for the Vikes players, "don't listen to your coach this week"... GO VIKES! KILL THE PACK!

GBMiah is offline Rookie

Ouch...

Sadly enough, he is correct. A bit mean spirited but correct. Dont get me wrong, I dont forsee my Pack getting to far into the playoffs, and we are a better team the the Vikings, but not by a whole lot.

I started a thread before the Skins game titled something like this "I really dont want to play the Queens three times in a row" If anyone remembers. And I almost shit myself when the Vikes managed to playthemselves down to the 6th seed. The Vikes are the last team I would want to play simply because we swept you guys this year and this gives the Vikes an opportunity for revenge. That what scares me. The only thing that gives me confidence in this game is the fact that the Vikes seem to be actually getting worse and our offense has been back on track the last two weeks, and we will be riding that momentum into this game.

The Vikes dont have momentum for this game, so they'll have to rely solely on the desire for revenge. In the end I dont think revenge alone is going to overcome all the other factors that play so adamantly against you.
    Inhale it. Savor it. Drink with your eyes and taste with every fiber of your flesh, revelations come through experience.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Ouch...

"GBMiah" wrote:
    Sadly enough, he is correct. A bit mean spirited but correct. Dont get me wrong, I dont forsee my Pack getting to far into the playoffs, and we are a better team the the Vikings, but not by a whole lot.

I started a thread before the Skins game titled something like this "I really dont want to play the Queens three times in a row" If anyone remembers. And I almost shit myself when the Vikes managed to playthemselves down to the 6th seed. The Vikes are the last team I would want to play simply because we swept you guys this year and this gives the Vikes an opportunity for revenge. That what scares me. The only thing that gives me confidence in this game is the fact that the Vikes seem to be actually getting worse and our offense has been back on track the last two weeks, and we will be riding that momentum into this game.

The Vikes dont have momentum for this game, so they'll have to rely solely on the desire for revenge. In the end I dont think revenge alone is going to overcome all the other factors that play so adamantly against you.
    I hate to agree with a Pucker fan but he's got a point...we're getting worse as the season has gone on...I don't understand 3-7 in the last 10 games 2 years in a row....

that's ridiculous...the season except for the Philly game is going exactly the way it went last year...unbelievable!!!

parsongeorge is offline Starter

Ouch...

I'm a viking fan and I cant tell you how much i enjoyed reading that article. Sometimes the truth is VERY funny, and plus it's good to be able to laugh at oneself....I know I'm laughing now after reading THE TRUTH about my beloved Vikes.
    If you keep on doing what you ve done, your gonna keep on getting what you got.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Ouch...

"vikingstw" wrote:
    Believe it or not this is the way i like it, the UNDERDOG way.
    I hear ya TW..., Our Purple Clad Warriors don't seem to respond well to being the favorites. I also prefer the underdog role.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12