Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OaklandVike is offline Rookie

Re: optimism vikes fans

"BigEasyViking" wrote:
    It's as simple as this. We need to get into a rythem. I think that our biggest problem right now is mental. I think that our offense has the idea that they can't score anymore. I really feel that one good week on offense could totally change this thing around. I believe that the D will be alright! I mean lets face it the D sucked just as much today but they were on the field for 95% of the first half. I think that one good game against N.O will totally change our mindset as a team.
    sounds like a post from week 1...I hope your right. too many problems brewing!

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

The problem is our coach is mentally challenged

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Nothing like optimism in an optimistic thread. I am sure the Patriots went to Krafts house last year wringing their hands, cause the ESPN guys posted a stat about winning back to back Superbowls.

I do wish they had gotten that one last offensive drive in the game. Once they click, they will do well. Pep will regain what he lost....his confidence.

But man, if you were the Saints DC, would you send a TON of pressure up the middle or what? Tough game next week. Hope the 12th person is up to the task.

vegasvikingguy is offline Waterboy

Get over it!

I know we are all disappointed by our season thus far. We are lucky we are in the North and only a game out. The first two games no longer matter. They are the past. Lets start looking at week three as a new start to the season and hopefully some changes will be made to help us win the game.

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Get over it!

"vegasvikingguy" wrote:
    I know we are all disappointed by our season thus far. We are lucky we are in the North and only a game out. The first two games no longer matter. They are the past. Lets start looking at week three as a new start to the season and hopefully some changes will be made to help us win the game.

:scratch: .... remember, ignore the past ---> doomed to repeated it !

and_one_ is offline Training Camp

I'm sure we will all get over it once we put up that first W.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"vegasvikingguy" wrote:
    we are only a game out because the season just started So what are you gonna say by week 12? "we are only 12 games out". Life without randy moss sucks. :shock:

Vikes316 is offline Rookie

WE ARE THE FANS!!!!!

ouch.....0-2 is definitly not was what is expected but we got to get over it. Im saying this to the rest iof the purple faitful out there that bash on this team. We being fans just have tp support them in any way possible. we need to pull it together and back this team. we do have a very good team and too much talent on both sides to let this season to waste. COM ON EVERYONE!!!!!!!! FORGET ABOUT THE 0-2 AND FOCUS ON 14-0 yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. SKOL VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WE ARE WITH YOU THROUGH THE GOOD AND THE BAD!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: WE ARE THE FANS!!!!!

I was hoping this post would've been lyrics set to the tune of "We are the world"...oddly disappointed...

ShiFtY is offline Rookie

Re: WE ARE THE FANS!!!!!

hmmmm....

i thought you were the one saying "bennett started the loss" shit.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast