Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Optimism

Freya is offline Team Alumni

Re: Optimism

"eastcoastvikes" wrote:
    I am going to put myself out there right now. Quote this one and then feel free to throw it at me if I am wrong. Sunday January 23rd we will all be watching a Vikings game. For those who don't know, this is the date of the NFC title game. I honestly see it playing out like so.. this week Pack gets beat by a desperate Jacksonville team, Vikings step up and take care of Detroit, Vikings beat GB which if this all holds would officially give them the NFC North, based on record in common games. Vikings win at Washington and end up third seed as the Seahawks lose one of their last three and meet up with the 6 seed in the dome and win that one. Minnesota then goes to Hotlanta and gives some payback for 98. This puts them in the NFC title game. Maybe I am wrong but I think this is some much needed optimism for myself right now after reading a lot of these posts.
    Ima believer!

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

parsongeorge is offline Starter

Optimism

I know that when the offense is clicking the defense plays better also, but it's so sad to see that 20 or more points cant win the game against our very sorry defense. I still believe that we can make the playoffs and step it up on D....................anything is possible
    If you keep on doing what you ve done, your gonna keep on getting what you got.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Optimism

"Steamed Turtle" wrote:
    lol, the way you guys have been playing lately. Hah! You guys will probably get beat by the lions, you barely beat them at your last meeting! Now you go to their house and play them after a close loss. The vikings will find ways to lose, packers will find ways to win. I cannot believe you keep thinking you'll win.. you guys thought for sure you would win the last two weeks. Hell, if I thought you guys would win out as of 2 weeks ago with the exception of christmas eve.
    Cmon steamed frontal lobe: you guys had to win on a last second field goal. Whoooo tough!

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Optimism

Looks like you just barely beat them sunday.. how quickly we forget. Careful this week though, you could be in for a bitch slapping against Jacksonville.

VikesFan111 is offline Rookie

Optimism

"Steamed Turtle" wrote:
    lol, the way you guys have been playing lately. Hah! You guys will probably get beat by the lions, you barely beat them at your last meeting! Now you go to their house and play them after a close loss. The vikings will find ways to lose, packers will find ways to win. I cannot believe you keep thinking you'll win.. you guys thought for sure you would win the last two weeks. Hell, if I thought you guys would win out as of 2 weeks ago with the exception of christmas eve.
    You barely beat them YOUR last meeting. I believe the score was 16-13. The Packers started the year off doing horrible. Did you think they would win so many more games after that? With a yes or no answer...you still feel dumb.

eastcoastvikes is offline Starter

Re: Optimism

"eastcoastvikes" wrote:
    I am going to put myself out there right now. Quote this one and then feel free to throw it at me if I am wrong. Sunday January 23rd we will all be watching a Vikings game. For those who don't know, this is the date of the NFC title game. I honestly see it playing out like so.. this week Pack gets beat by a desperate Jacksonville team, Vikings step up and take care of Detroit, Vikings beat GB which if this all holds would officially give them the NFC North, based on record in common games. Vikings win at Washington and end up third seed as the Seahawks lose one of their last three and meet up with the 6 seed in the dome and win that one. Minnesota then goes to Hotlanta and gives some payback for 98. This puts them in the NFC title game. Maybe I am wrong but I think this is some much needed optimism for myself right now after reading a lot of these posts.
    Alright so I got the seeding wrong, but one more week and they have proved me right because the Eagles WILL get beat thanks to their genius strategy of taking 3 weeks off...

Sig courtesy of josdin00

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123