Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Optimism

eastcoastvikes is offline Starter

Optimism

I am going to put myself out there right now. Quote this one and then feel free to throw it at me if I am wrong. Sunday January 23rd we will all be watching a Vikings game. For those who don't know, this is the date of the NFC title game. I honestly see it playing out like so.. this week Pack gets beat by a desperate Jacksonville team, Vikings step up and take care of Detroit, Vikings beat GB which if this all holds would officially give them the NFC North, based on record in common games. Vikings win at Washington and end up third seed as the Seahawks lose one of their last three and meet up with the 6 seed in the dome and win that one. Minnesota then goes to Hotlanta and gives some payback for 98. This puts them in the NFC title game. Maybe I am wrong but I think this is some much needed optimism for myself right now after reading a lot of these posts.

Sig courtesy of josdin00

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

Optimism

I wish I could feel that way right now. I hope you're right, but I won't buy that until they're in the playoffs.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

KansasStateViking is offline Training Camp

Optimism

I'm feeling you, call me crazy but the game I'm worried about the most is the final regular season game in Washington against that defense. I like your theory and its not far off! :rr:
    "Ain t nothing but 10 grand. What s 10 grand to me?" - Randy "Moonman" Moss

Optimism

GIVE the Rookie a cigar and pint of your best lager webmaster :thumbleft: Great call and I am with you all the way :thumbleft:

:shock: why doesn't anyone else see it Damm :cry: I am sorry for them :salute:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Optimism

I could see that, but I also see Daunte and the crew trying harder, making better plays, and winning with emotion in order to reach the NFC title game. Anything could happen, it depends on the effort and spirit of the team right now.
    Sean Saunders

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Optimism

"casper" wrote:
    GIVE the Rookie a cigar and pint of your best lager webmaster :thumbleft: Great call and I am with you all the way :thumbleft:

:shock: why doesn't anyone else see it Damm :cry: I am sorry for them :salute:
    well i hope that you werent talking about me but i am on board with that. do you think that the people are pissed dont want that, but do have a hard time SEEING it because of whats happened. i know water under the bridge is just that, and i am hoping for a major bounceback by my one and only team. SKOL VIKES!!!! :thumbright:

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

Optimism

It could happen....but the inconsistencies just have me feeling a little insecure about our future...i.e. Mike Tice and his lame comments, coaching issues on both sides of the ball....1st half defense...2nd half offense...linebackers and depleted secondary..

skogs02 is offline Starter

Re: Optimism

"eastcoastvikes" wrote:
    I am going to put myself out there right now. Quote this one and then feel free to throw it at me if I am wrong. Sunday January 23rd we will all be watching a Vikings game. For those who don't know, this is the date of the NFC title game. I honestly see it playing out like so.. this week Pack gets beat by a desperate Jacksonville team, Vikings step up and take care of Detroit, Vikings beat GB which if this all holds would officially give them the NFC North, based on record in common games. Vikings win at Washington and end up third seed as the Seahawks lose one of their last three and meet up with the 6 seed in the dome and win that one. Minnesota then goes to Hotlanta and gives some payback for 98. This puts them in the NFC title game. Maybe I am wrong but I think this is some much needed optimism for myself right now after reading a lot of these posts.
    as i was taking a shower this morning i thought the very same thing but i also thought that maybe chicago could come through with a win over green bay also

eastcoastvikes is offline Starter

Optimism

Hey all! This is awesome, great to see some more positive views on the board! SKOL VIKES pound the Motor City Kitties on Sunday! :thumbright:

Sig courtesy of josdin00

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Optimism

I BELIEVE!!!!
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast