"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    "TheAnimal93" wrote:
    "GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    I have one name for you

CRAIG KRENZLE!!!!! thats what you have to look forward to
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    haha sux!
    HEY NOW!!!!!!!
    i cant like krenzel now cuz he is a bear. but he was the man at ohio state. he is the smartest QB that have ever playd at osu. krenzel did it all. he was a great buckeye.r u a you bearcat fan, drummer boy?lol jj
    This is gonna sound kinda halfhearted but... I'm a Big 10 fan i guess.

OSU football
    Illini Basketball
    it has been like that for 4 years now, so dont call me a bandwagon illinois fan.

Krenzel was never a very good QB, id take either of the guys OSU has now over him.
    You'd really want Troy Smith or Justin Zwick over Krenzel? I know Krenzel was just average, but Smith and Zwick stink it up pretty bad. I'd definatly take Krenzel over those two.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

DuhBears is offline Rookie

Opponents next year

"Viking_Spirit" wrote:
    "DuhBears" wrote:
    Yep another year the vikes can choke down the stretch like the redskins and cardinals games the last two years. I hate the packers too so i didnt know who to root for in the wildcard game but whoever lost i was happy. I love the eagles more cause they knocked the queens out.
    Have fun with with your extremely talented offense. Craig Krenzel and David Terrell...now I'm telling you, those are some future hall of famers right there.
    Rex Grossman will be back next year smart one.
    http://www.dabearz.com/modules/Downloads/userfile.php?id=5

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Opponents next year

"DuhBears" wrote:
    "Viking_Spirit" wrote:
    "DuhBears" wrote:
    Yep another year the vikes can choke down the stretch like the redskins and cardinals games the last two years. I hate the packers too so i didnt know who to root for in the wildcard game but whoever lost i was happy. I love the eagles more cause they knocked the queens out.
    Have fun with with your extremely talented offense. Craig Krenzel and David Terrell...now I'm telling you, those are some future hall of famers right there.
    Rex Grossman will be back next year smart one.
    Didn't know that. It should be interesting to see how he does.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

Opponents next year

well a friend of mine had a running arguement over krenzel. he kept calling him the worse QB. i kept defending him. i knew that a guy from mich wants to come and play at ohio state, and give the ol blue some of their own medicine(stealing players out of ohio) would be allright with me.

i wouldnt argue that krenzel is not the most talented player at QB, but he is tuff and i guarantee you it killed him to sit with the ankle. and he will win u games. at the end of the day you will scratch your head and go i dont know how the heck we won that one but we won. oh well.lol
    dont ever count my man cris kringle out!!!!!
    i think that krenzel was what college should be about as far as the student athlete goes. his grades were better than his stats. and thats saying something since he won a natl champ.
    GO BUCKS!!!!!

Opponents next year

[/quote]
    Krenzel was never a very good QB, id take either of the guys OSU has now over him.[/quote]

yea gbs,
    those guys look great on paper. they dont play on paper. how can you argue with what he did for ohio state. he played cool. made plays from nothing. he was the leading rusher in the champ game. he had the jewels to throw the 4th and 12 against purdue which was a beautiful pass i might add. he beat mich. time after time. he will go down as one of the greatest buckeyes ever, in my mind anyway.
    not everyone has a marino like arm or runs around like vick, pep, or mcnabb. u dont have to be impressive to win games. the end result is all that matters.
    dont get me wrong. he made plenty of mistakes and he is not one of the prototypical QB's, but he was good for ohio state.

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

Opponents next year

one of the greatest buckeyes ever is robert smith

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Opponents next year

"givemossthetoss" wrote:
    one of the greatest buckeyes ever is robert smith
    And....

Opponents next year

yes# 80. or #2 at osu. u should stop down at one of the buckeye shops ultra and get you a #2 jersey.

and yes. robt smith too. i have a friend that knows him well. robt is a smart guy. wish that he could have stayed on a couple more years.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Opponents next year

Vikestand wrote:
    That goes to show that an average QB can make the NFL...Sorry Buckeye fans but he was not a good QB in college...Average maybe...But not NFL material...Though he was prolly the smartest QB in college...Just not that good at the position...He could hand the ball off well..lol

btw I think that Philip Rivers was the smartest in College but that is my opinion being an NC State fan...

Opponents next year

how can u mention ohio state without Antoine Winfield?!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast