Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    VikesFan111 is offline Rookie

Onterrio Starting?

Onterrio Smith looked much much more explosive to the hole. Bennett just didnt look as explosive.

Trade Bennett even though i like him...lets get a draft pick...2nd round hopefully.

berserkers is offline Rookie

Onterrio Starting?

"Bdubya" wrote:
    Minus the false starts is the same as minus Goldberg.
    so true.....

why does this guy still have a job? I'm sure anybody on the depth chart could do better than Goldberg.....
    [img:a634b559b7]http://www.myimgs.com/data/islandercountry/bannerbbers.gif[/img:a634b559b7]

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

Onterrio Starting?

"berserkers" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    Minus the false starts is the same as minus Goldberg.
    so true.....

why does this guy still have a job? I'm sure anybody on the depth chart could do better than Goldberg.....
    False starts make me more mad than anything. They can kill drives before they start. 1st and 10 becomes 1st and 15, and things just become one big yellow snowball of urine.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Re: Onterrio Starting?

When everyone was going crazy and jumping on the bennett bandwagon, when he got the back-to-back starts, I was saying watch who tice puts out there in the clutch when it really matters(I said it would be onterrio), that will tell it all. We finally got to see who Tice's guy is in this situation. Last week on the clutch drive, onterrio was out there and preforming very well. I think this shows that he is our RB of the future and tice knows it. Thank god tice let bennett play some and have some good showings. That will give bennett much better trade value in the offseason.

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

Onterrio Starting?

I like Bennett a lot, and it sucks that he gets hurt a lot because he could have been a great Viking. But now it appears like he will have to be traded, and it is going to be a bummer to lose someone as explosive as he is.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Onterrio Starting?

Goldberg scares the crap outta me! Hope he eats his Wheaties that morning!

zeppelin4534 is offline Rookie

Onterrio Starting?

why would we take bennet out? he is a very good back, if he got some more touches in a game he could do makor damage. Hes only been getting like 13 carries a game and he still gets 60-70 yards, which is great, imagine if he got 20 touches. One game this season he had i think 93 yards on 16 carries. No one can say he doesnt find holes, he was all over the place and was pounding the ball, i personally think we should let bennet play, but i also really really like onterio, either way...we can the run the ball.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Onterrio Starting?

O smith fo shizzle, bennett may find holes but they have to be gaping ones. Onterrios vision is levels above bennetts and so is his elusiveness.

Bennett is situation and great at it cause he's so explosive, thats what i get exited about. But onterio is every down, 1st 2nd and 3rd down, do it all type player but doesnt have bennett's speed.

Bennett should play but onterrio needs to do most of the playin, just look back at the film, onterrio did great vs the eagles.

Del Rio Guest

Onterrio Starting?

On a slick wet cold field I would have gone with O smith anyway. He can still catch the screen and dump offs.

That field doesn't cater to track speed like MB. Good move IMO.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Onterrio Starting?

"Del Rio" wrote:
    On a slick wet cold field I would have gone with O smith anyway. He can still catch the screen and dump offs.

That field doesn't cater to track speed like MB. Good move IMO.
    I thought they both did well last week. Smith had a few more yards and a little better yds/carry. Bennett had a couple of 10 yd runs and a couple stuffed plays as well.

Yeah the pounder is going to do better on the torn up field.

That field in Philly hasn't seen much action lately, should be in great shape.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast