Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Onterrio Starting?

I read Tice's Monday press conference and he was asked about Bennett not being on the field and if there was something wrong. Tice said something that led me to believe that he pulled Bennett out and put Onterrio in, just for the fact he is the better player and is more effective. Does this mean Onterrio is the starter for the remainder of the playoffs? I really hope this is the case...why does it take a playoff game to get Tice to make good coaching moves?

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

Onterrio Starting?

"ADubya26" wrote:
    I read Tice's Monday press conference and he was asked about Bennett not being on the field and if there was something wrong. Tice said something that led me to believe that he pulled Bennett out and put Onterrio in, just for the fact he is the better player and is more effective. Does this mean Onterrio is the starter for the remainder of the playoffs? I really hope this is the case...why does it take a playoff game to get Tice to make good coaching moves?
    Well, hopefully Onterrio will start. I'd rather have MM in their, maybe he will get some touches since Moe is out.

berserkers is offline Rookie

Onterrio Starting?

I agree GMTT....

Onterrio and MM are the best backs we've got. I love that Onterrio is starting against the Eagles....

some of these moves are long overdue.
    [img:a634b559b7]http://www.myimgs.com/data/islandercountry/bannerbbers.gif[/img:a634b559b7]

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Onterrio Starting?

Start OS! Pound the ball down there throats! This is their weakness!

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

Onterrio Starting?

I still really like Michael Bennett in there. There were many plays on Sunday that looked like they were going nowhere, and then he found a hole and punched through it.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

84>TO is offline Training Camp

Onterrio Starting?

From what I've seen, it doesn't really matter which RB we have in there. What matters IMO is that we have a good offensive line that creates holes any decent back could get through and all of our RBs seem to be able to make a man miss once in a while. Bennett, Moore, Smith? I could care less. If our defence plays well, we could easily beat the Eagles.
    Terrell Owens: The most overrated player in professional sports. Randy Moss: The greatest player in professional sports.

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

Onterrio Starting?

wow.. that's right our offensive line is good.. go berk.. numero 78!! pro bowler.. you know he went to harvard..
    (reminds me of that funny united way commericail)
    minus the false starts, our line really creates huge opprotunities for our backs (whichever of the four) to get some good yards in, and keeps pep safe in the pocket (usually).. yay offensive line

any back is a good pick to me

:king:
    i m better than you, so just give up...

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

Onterrio Starting?

Minus the false starts is the same as minus Goldberg.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

Odin VAVikefan is offline Pro-Bowler

Onterrio Starting?

I wouldn't be surprised if Tice keeps changing the starter regularly in order to motivate the other guy when he comes in during the second half. Plus it forces opponents' defenses to make mid-game adjustments. Probably not a great strategy long-term, but it might give us another dimension for now during the playoffs.
    NMA -- www.newmodelarmy.org

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Onterrio Starting?

I hope they do start Onterrio, hes the better blocker with Moe out anyways. I do like Bennett though, especially on the screen passes and draws...so I think he should still play some. I was impressed with Moore, and I think he's good on special teams....but I'm not sure if I would put him above Bennett as of yet because Mewelde has only played about 2 games at length

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast