Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Onterrio Smith cartoon!

Lol.....sad but true

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

MediaLoca is offline Rookie

"VikingMike" wrote:
    "enlvikeman" wrote:
    Funny as hell

http://www.bangcartoon.com/onterrio.htm

He looks like OJ running though the airport in the Hertz commercial - same uniform # too.

Hey mike the little sig you got at the bottom THE FIRST little leaf thing what is that...cause some girl told me that its a curse and sh drew it against me...! WTF!

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Man that is funny.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Del Rio Guest

"vikingdude82" wrote:
    Why the heck are you bashing on Onterrio? he was are running back that did a few mistakes, if you remember if it wasn't for Onterrio we would'nt of had a running game. So let me ask you this if Culpepper got suspended for a couple games for doing something you going to start making fun of him too?

Are you smoking weed? At this very moment?

The guy was KICKED off his football team in college for smoking weed. Luckily for him he found another team that took a chance on him.

He goes into the draft, we take a chance on him he screws us over and is warned. We continue to utilize him and support him....he gets a few day suspension. So we are pissed but we like his potential. Obviously he has learned right? His next mistake could mean no more football ever.

He gets caught in the airport with a fake dick, and dried urine. He fails some test and is gone for a year. A year man no games he will not contribute to this team at all. And I know Tice is going to can his sorry ass too so he will never play here again.

I'd make fun of my own grandmother if she got caught in the ariport with a fake dick. So what he ran good for a few games. A few games he sucked. But the point is we have been burned too many times by this clown and his possitive contribution to this team is by far outweighed by his negativity. If he isn't going to be playing he is wasting a roster spot.

So basically fuck onterio smith. He is an idiot, and now it is time for him to lose it all. Hopefully for him losing it all will be enough for him to get clean, everyone chooses their actions and you answer for them. It is time for O.Smith to accept his mistakes and realize he hurt a lot of people over the years.

I personally hope he never plays again.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Del Rio" wrote:
    "vikingdude82" wrote:
    Why the heck are you bashing on Onterrio? he was are running back that did a few mistakes, if you remember if it wasn't for Onterrio we would'nt of had a running game. So let me ask you this if Culpepper got suspended for a couple games for doing something you going to start making fun of him too?

Are you smoking weed? At this very moment?

The guy was KICKED off his football team in college for smoking weed. Luckily for him he found another team that took a chance on him.

He goes into the draft, we take a chance on him he screws us over and is warned. We continue to utilize him and support him....he gets a few day suspension. So we are pissed but we like his potential. Obviously he has learned right? His next mistake could mean no more football ever.

He gets caught in the airport with a fake dick, and dried urine. He fails some test and is gone for a year. A year man no games he will not contribute to this team at all. And I know Tice is going to can his sorry jiggly butt too so he will never play here again.

I'd make fun of my own grandmother if she got caught in the ariport with a fake dick. So what he ran good for a few games. A few games he sucked. But the point is we have been burned too many times by this clown and his possitive contribution to this team is by far outweighed by his negativity. If he isn't going to be playing he is wasting a roster spot.

So basically F!!ck onterio smith. He is an idiot, and now it is time for him to lose it all. Hopefully for him losing it all will be enough for him to get clean, everyone chooses their actions and you answer for them. It is time for O.Smith to accept his mistakes and realize he hurt a lot of people over the years.

I personally hope he never plays again.

Onterrio:

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"WI-ULT-MOSS-FAN" wrote:
    That was a classic, that ***** is pretty huge if thats life size onterrio has absolutely nothing to be ashamed of!!! its as long as his torso for petes sake.
    lol, that was pretty random :lol:

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

Oh my god, that was hilarious!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123