Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    wv__viking__fan is offline Starter

Re: Onterrio Smith - another dumb move ?

Maybe he needs to go and join Ricky Williams, he could be his lab partner in Weed class. Some of these guys kill me, having the gift to play professional sports and wasting it.
    Let s Go Mountaineers!

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

I was wondering why he slipped all the way to the fourth round.

Is it possible that most teams already knew he had a problem before he got drafted? Did he have a history of drug use? If he did, we were stupid to draft him.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

jdvike is offline Hall of Famer

what a chump :tool:

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

"BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    I was wondering why he slipped all the way to the fourth round.

Is it possible that most teams already knew he had a problem before he got drafted? Did he have a history of drug use? If he did, we were stupid to draft him.

Smith, 24, was kicked off the University of Tennessee football team in 2000 for marijuana use and finished his college career at Oregon. Scouts considered him one of the top running backs available in the 2003 draft, but questions about his past drug use and character dropped him to the fourth round.

Del Rio Guest

Well, he said it was for his cousin, and........According to Aiello, the NFL's testing guidelines include having the player take his shirt off and pull his pants down below his knees in front of an observer.

I do not see how you could take off your shirt, drop your pants and use thise device undetected. But just the fact that he had it means he is still involved with it in someway wether it be through family, friends, or himself.

I once had a guy ask me for some pee. We were sitting at a drug testing place for a pre employment drug test. I was going to go to work designing and installing cabinets he was going to work for a cookie plant. We are sitting there and he leans over and says man I almost forgot my piss this morning.

And holds out a film bottle. He says his cousin filled it for him the day before. Because he smoked a bowl, he forgot he had a drug screen coming up. I told him it needed to be warm, if the urine is too cold it will show on the test (which is true.)

He started freaking out saying how he had to go make cookies so he could feed his kid, he asked me if I would give him some pee, he even said he would pay me some of his cookie money. I told him to hold his hands out in the shape of a cup. And he did (we were in the lobby) I just started laughing my ass off. He didn't talk to me the rest of the time I was there.

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

lmao thats some crazy stuff, Well atleast we still got MB, MM, MW and now c4, so he wont be a loss.....I wanted to give him a chance but now I dont, we just need to cut or ship his ass else where, sorry O smith..but now you can get blazed everyday! no worries!

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

jdvike is offline Hall of Famer

He should've told his cousin f*ck off,I got a career to protect.
    Smoking away millions of dollars just aint right!!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

I think the NFL will require Smith to take new drug tests, I am pretty sure he will not be able to use the fake dick this time. Will he fail the drug test? I don't know, but I would bet money on it!

What an idiot, millions of dollars or smoke a little weed? stay clean for 10 years have possible a great NFL carrer and smoke all the weed you want when you are done!

It looks like it is a 3 man race for the starting running back job for the Vikes this season.

And to the Vikes get rid of Kelly Campbell and Smith both, we do not need these distractions on our team!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

WHO IS HIS COUSIN? KELLY CAMPELL? CUT THIS SOB ALREADY!!!

sunny is offline Pro-Bowler

Any one know what kind of cap numbers Campbell and Smith cary? Maybe its enough to pay a little extra for a darn kicker!
    I.B.O.T. #213

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast