Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Onterrio Smith

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Onterrio Smith

"edlantis" wrote:
    Do you all remember Cris Carter? Thank goodness we gave him a second chance cause his life was all but over with the Eagles. O.S. may be our best chance at having a solid running game next year. Even if we pick up a draft pick, it will take a year or so to get a new guy into the offese. If I were the Vikes, I would put him on a short leash, but let him run the field on gameday. I don't believe that will happen, but someone is going to get him and he is going to have a "prove the world wrong" kind of year while we will be kicking ourselves.
    I just had a vision, what if there was another troubled WR we could snag for $100.00, well with inflation, maybe $100,000.00. What if that WR went on to do good things? :roll:

:grin:

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"edlantis" wrote:
    Do you all remember Cris Carter? Thank goodness we gave him a second chance cause his life was all but over with the Eagles. O.S. may be our best chance at having a solid running game next year. Even if we pick up a draft pick, it will take a year or so to get a new guy into the offese. If I were the Vikes, I would put him on a short leash, but let him run the field on gameday. I don't believe that will happen, but someone is going to get him and he is going to have a "prove the world wrong" kind of year while we will be kicking ourselves.
    OS kinda was given chances after being suspended. He chose to keep living that lifestyle with his fake dicks and what not.

edlantis is offline Rookie

I don't think OS has had to face disciplinary action like this. For the past few months, he's been doing a lot of thinking, and if he comes back, at least for the short haul, he's is going to be a lot more compliant...For whatever reason, I just sense things are going to be different and I am usually a big critic of people like OS getting more chances. If you think about it, what do we have to lose??? Wost case scenario is that we lose him for another suspension. It's not like we have a lot of other choices at the RB position that are proven and can help us next year. Look at the draft this past May, how many of those touted backs besides C. Williams is doing a knockup job? Brown is starting to come along, but it won't be until next year that he really gets his wheels going. And Ricky Williams is just being groomed as trade bait...I can't see Miami keeping two feature backs for long, especially when they have other needs.

Prophet Guest

He has more than drug problems. This was just in the news ~6 wks ago.

---------------

KFFL
    Vikings | Police and Courts: O. Smith
    Tue, 18 Oct 2005 15:36:51 -0700

Updating an Oct. 14 story, the Associated Press reports Minnesota Vikings RB Onterrio Smith is being sued for $150,000 by an unnamed 21-year-old woman who claims Smith sexually assaulted her last year. The lawsuit claims she suffers from a lifelong illness and her physician describes her as an "individual with disabilities." She has a form of mental impairment stemming from fetal alcohol syndrome. The lawsuit mentions that a second Vikings player was involved in the attack, but that player is not identified because he "met his legal obligations," the woman's lawyer, Lori Peterson, said.

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

Yah Prophet, I heard about that when it first happened. It's a shame that this guy has all the talent in the world but can't seem to keep himself out of trouble.

Thanks Josdin

Mark_The_Viking is offline Asst. Coach

A lot will depend on Tice still being head coach. New coach clean slate for Smith maybe.
    Purple till i die

Prophet Guest

Good news! Click here for Onterrio's solution.

Mark_The_Viking is offline Asst. Coach

nice one Prophet, OS is probably wondering where he can buy it
    Purple till i die

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Prophet" wrote:
    Good news! Click here for Onterrio's solution.
    Good god, talk about a pop-up ridden site. :???:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456