Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Onterrio to play first 3 games?

I just saw on NFL total access, that in about 24 hours, we will hear when the NFL will hear onterrio's appeal. They said that the NFL might not hear his case until week 4 meaning he will be able to play our first 3 games, while bennett gets healthy. Man would that help out on MNF against the eagles!

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

I read that somewhere too. It's very good news.

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Well now Onterrio Smith might have the chance to prove himself against some real defense, something he has not done yet in the regular season. For all that's been said about him I am still not sold on this guy being the SOD or even a capable full time starting RB for us. He has still not played that much but he will get a huge opportunity right here to put all doubts aside.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

LoviesBears is offline Rookie

You know the Bears will make him wish he wasn't playing.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Lol the bears ain't shit, you make me sick dude. All this lovie smith got u all lovey dovie with your team but they are going know where.

I'm a onterrio fan if u guys dont already know that, yeah he did play very well against bad D's but thats what u are supposed to do, he didnt get 700 rushing yards and a 5.5 yard per carry for no reason he's the real deal. If he can stay out of trouble. Hes not quite as fast as i wish he was but he did loose about 7 pound to regain some quickness and speed back so we will have to see what he can do. The guy has great vision and elusiveness and u cant teach that.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"LoviesBears" wrote:

Dear Lovie (the moron)

You are so delusional you can't see straight! Espn power ranking has da toothless Bears ranked 28th (encase you missed it 28th)!!!!!

YOUR TEAM SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake:

Why don't you go away until the week we play them and come back then so we can make fun of da toothless bears record!!!!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Del Rio Guest

Power rankings mean nothing when it is a divisional game

In fact powerrankings mean nothing when we are talking about the vikings.

All they mean is the high ranked teams will loose to the Vikes and the worst teams in the NFl will beat them! :lol:

good news
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi

ITS =D> dude the darft was good to me.. :laughing3: .there is an NFL G-D ok his still Number 3 on the list but YESSSSSS :roll: sorry Itailian just had to break lose :tongue:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

LoviesBears is offline Rookie

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "LoviesBears" wrote:

Dear Lovie (the moron)

You are so delusional you can't see straight! Espn power ranking has da toothless Bears ranked 28th (encase you missed it 28th)!!!!!

YOUR TEAM SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake:

Why don't you go away until the week we play them and come back then so we can make fun of da toothless bears record!!!!
    Yep we suck. I almost lost a lung laughing at the Vikings defense against Doug Flutie last year. Cmon Doug Flutie!!! You guys lost to Oakland, N.Y. Giants, Arizona and us. Thats 5 teams below .500. Those games were awesome baby watching the vikings lose and the packers is a great day!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast