Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Del Rio Guest

Re: Onterrio and NFL Hypocrisy

Just thought I'd throw this out there.

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - Indianapolis Colts safety Mike Doss was suspended Wednesday by the NFL for the first two regular-season games after pleading no contest to misdemeanor gun charges

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:

INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - Indianapolis Colts safety Mike Doss was suspended Wednesday by the NFL for the first two regular-season games after pleading no contest to misdemeanor gun charges
    SHOULD be 4 games...just like for weed!!! Let the games begin...both here and on the field!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:

SHOULD be 4 games...just like for weed!!! Let the games begin...both here and on the field!!! lol
    Should it? How many people here believe that what Mike Doss did is as bad as being caught for weed? I personally do.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

nsavarirayan is offline Rookie

Wow I was out of the office yesterday and see that this thread is still going strong. I have to agree with cajun vike that if your job tests for it then yo better either be prepared to get another job or quit. Its unfortunately the sad truth of our society until we can make some social changes. I have a chirpractor friends who was a regular toker and he has now quit for about a year because he could lose his license if was busted or had to take a test. I hang out with him a lot and he wants to smoke but knows the risks are just too great. But it is sad when the risks you are worried about are simply social ones. But unfortunately thats the way it is right now.

Del Rio Guest

Frankly, I don't want some guy cracking my spine that is in love with the grass. WTF? What if his ass was high when he was trying to realign your spine?

Also I was just pointing out that the guy got suspended for a non drug related issue.

"V-Unit" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:

SHOULD be 4 games...just like for weed!!! Let the games begin...both here and on the field!!! lol
    Should it? How many people here believe that what Mike Doss did is as bad as being caught for weed? I personally do.
    Thats the biggest joke I have ever read. If you think gun charges are as bad as weed than I feel sorry for your close-minded attitude. But alas its still your opinion but I totally disagree with it. And I would hope that most people, including those who don't touch the weed, would agree that guns are worse. In fact I am still in shock by your post!!

Del Rio Guest

I guess it depends on the charges to me. It would be a case by case judgement.

Driving under the influence of weed is endangering others lives and your weapon is a lot bigger.

Overall I would have to say gun charges would be worse, but to me it depends on the situation.

Del Rio,

My firend was a professional he would never be "high" while working. In fact he was only a weekend user anyway. I am sure you wouldn't want some drunk cracking your spine either. It seems you assume that a person who uses grass is constantly high and goes to work high and has no control whatsoever. If your friend, who is a doctor, tells you he has drinks do you assume he is drunk on the job. "most" professionals have enough brains to be professional and not go to work under any external influence. Remember I sadi "most"!

OchoCinco is offline Coordinator

Unless your a pilot for Northwest airlines....or a ship captain driving an oil tanker.....

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

IMO, I think it's a good idea to not do anything that alters/impairs your judgement, reaction time, or state of consciousness in general. That includes alcohol, marijuana, or any other chemically altering substance. If everyone just stayed away from it...ta-dah!...no one has to worry about this crap. But that's just me...

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast