Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Onterrio Needs a BIG One

In my opinion, Onterrio needs to have the game of his life tonight if we want to win this one. I think he will be nice and fresh since he has been off for 4 weeks now, so he should be bursting at the seems to get out there. When players get suspended, do they still get to practice with the team?

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Onterrio Needs a BIG One

I don't think they get to practice with the team. I thought that I read something that said he has been going to the weight room everyday with a strength coach over his suspension.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

Onterrio Needs a BIG One

That is what I have read also, VKG. I hope it is Bennett that has the game of his life, personally. Rushing TD's make DB's play on their heels. That is deadly against us. I hope Kelly C. decideds to play burner today, as well.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Onterrio Needs a BIG One

I heard on the news last night that Onterrio has buffed himself up, and he's pumped. They also said next to Moss he's the most confident player on the team. He has to have a big night tonight, and no turnovers by the offense... PLEASE

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Onterrio Needs a BIG One

He couldn't be anywhere near the team the whole suspension. Wherever he was working out it was not on site. I think they sent or he had to hire his own personal trainers to work with him.

WE DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH TICE WILL PLAY HIM TONIGHT.

If he plays more than just 3rd Downs, this will show us how much Tice thinks of Bennett. It will also prove that Tice is a hypocrit and a liar. Telling Bennett he has to work his way back in and then bring Smith back to get the majority of carries after a drug suspension. He hasn't practiced with the team for 4 weeks. The only way he could justify it is if he says this "Smith had an excellent week of practice and was right back in rhythm." But why didn't he just say for the N.O. game that Moore just out performed Bennett.

My guess is that Bennett starts and plays most of the carries. We will see Smith in certain situations.

I hope OUR RBs all contribute a lot at a high level.

elgordo is offline Rookie

Onterrio Needs a BIG One

I think that Tice has had enough of Bennett and his injuries. : :drunken: Tice has little sympothy for players that he thinks should be able to play and sit out longer than he thinks is necessary. My guess is that with Moore a little banged up....O. Smith will get the majority of the carries and will have a great game.[/b]

PurpleReign is offline Rookie

Onterrio Needs a BIG One

He couldn't be anywhere near the team the whole suspension. Wherever he was working out it was not on site. I think they sent or he had to hire his own personal trainers to work with him.
    That's no longer true. One of the rule changes this year, is players can do everything WITH the team, except practice. So SOD was at Winter park everyday working out with the strength coaches.

Moe Williams was just on PA and Dubay and said as much.

Allowing players who are suspended to be with the team and increasing the practice squad size were two major rule changes this last off-season.

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Onterrio Needs a BIG One

Is onterrio starting? I would think that Tice would start Bennett and let O smith jsut hae a few carries because he is retarded and is doing drugs.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

PurpleReign is offline Rookie

Onterrio Needs a BIG One

Tice has given many strong indications that BOTH will be on the field at the same time at several point of the game.

I assume both will get 15 carries or so, and line up at H-back or WR at times.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Onterrio Needs a BIG One

I want to see whomever is the most effective out there, so if Bennett starts and does nothing, then pull his a$$ out and put in MM, if MM does nothing, then put in Onterrio...Bennett's injuries should be irrelevant, now that his is healthy. You can't just sit him on the bench, because he might get hurt again...he needs to be out there producing for the team and needs carries to do that.

BTW, welcome to the board PurpleReign....purple reign, purple reign, wooooo....purple reign, purple reign...
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast